Madhouse 3

Lisa - Date Night

I applied one last coat of lipgloss.
"I've been downstairs for 15 minutes, what are you even doing up there." Keith spoke on the other end of the phone.
"I'm sorry I was just applying some finishing touches to my makeup."
I left out my door running to the elevator pressing ground floor.
"I'm coming alright, beauty takes time." I hushed him as I heard him smack his teeth.
"Girl whatever you know you fine-" he stopped him self as I met him in the parking lot. He looked at my dress then at me. As I walked closer to him he smiled as he stood outside his g wagon.
He looked good. He had on an a button down navy shirt and straight trousers with white air forces and a nice clean fade.
"You look good." Was all I managed to squeak out, suddenly I was nervous around him and didn't know how to act.
"You look perfect."
I blushed in response, he opened the door for me before jogging to the other side.
"So Where are we going?" I questioned.
"It's a surprise, all you gotta do is sit back and enjoy the ride." He smirked. He used his free hand to grab mine as he cruised Down the street bumping some of our favourite tunes.

"Do You have tattoos?" I questioned as I played with his ear. Keith took me to a really nice seafood restaurant, we then bought a bottle of the finest champagne and decided to crack it open at his place. So here we were at 2am in his apartment cuddled up on his couch.
"Why you don't like dudes with tatts or something?"
"No, I see it as art actually, I was thinking of getting something for myself."
"I can tatt you up if you want." He mumbled as he drew circles on my thigh whilst I played with his ear.
"Tatted up is a drag, I just want something simple."
"I gotchu."
"You forreal? Lemme see." I questioned intrigued on if he could actually hook me up.
"I used to draw on myself till I ran out of space." He chuckled as he unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it down a little exposing his chest and back. I gasped and he looked at me.
"I thought you had like 1 or 2 tattoos, I didn't even realise." I spoke mesmerised but all his ink covering his body My fingers absent mindedly traced the tatts on his chest
"Did they hurt?" I whispered, completely gawking over his ripped body.
"Nah, pain is good. Keeps me going." He mumbled the last part but I heard him.
"You are....something else."
"What about you though, you said you wanted a tattoo I can give you something small."
I bit my lip thinking on wether I should get it or not.
You only live once I thought to myself.
"Fuck it." I said as he raised a brow.
"You sure about this?"
I nodded humming.
"Aight." He stood up grabbing my hand as he walked me into the basement.
He flicked on a switch and I saw a range of different things. A mini gym. A tv and couch. A large storage unit and a tattoo chair.
"So this is your man cave huh?"
"Yeah pretty much, get in The chair girl I'm ready to tatt that ass up."
"Okay okay. Don't fuck my shit up now." I laughed sitting down.
"Aight show me what you want."
I showed him and his smile dropped.

"Lisa are you sure?"I nodded my head smiling

I nodded my head smiling.
"You know what it means right." He looked at the photo then back at me. I didn't say anything I just thought on where I wanted the tattoo
"I am so sorry that happened to you. Do you want to talk about it?" He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a reassuring smile as he wiped a tear I didn't know I had.
"No. But For me the butterflies symbolise strength. It hurt me for a long while. I had lots of mental battles and struggles. But I healed. I really want to get it, to remind me of how far I've come."
"Sounds cool to me. Where do you want it."
I pointed to the pit of my navel and he got to work.

"Take a look for me, what you think."
"It's too sore, gosh it hurts so bad." She said squeezing her eyes shut.
"It's good pain it'll be over soon."
"But it hurts so much."
"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I joked.
"Yes!" She yelled as she fanned the tattoo. 
"Girl I was joking."
"Keith I'm not playing kiss my shit better."
This girl wouldn't hurt a fly but when she was in pain she was a whole different person.
I kissed her tat multiple times and she caressed my head. I kissed  along her breast taking her Nipple into my mouth as I played with the other. She sat on her elbows biting her lip. I reached her face pecking her lips softly, she grabbed my head deepening the kiss as I pulled back kissing along her jawline and neck.
"Hmm." She moaned as she began to squirm, her sweet spot.
"Does it feel better?" I mumbled rubbing my thumb over the tattoo before carressing her waist. I laid inbetween her thick thighs as she gave me sloppy kisses, she felt me grow hard as she grinded her hips onto me. I gunted as I held her still with one hand choking her with the other. I thrusted onto her pearl as we held strong eye contact. She pulled me closer to her
"I want you." She mumbled in my ear.