181: Downhill (1)

Chapter 181: Downhill (1)

Neji had to stop doing his stuff when he sensed Kurai returning.

Only Kimi was remaining in the "game" while the others were "disqualified". Neji was pleased with this development. She was fast before, but that was all, she was a glass cannon before. But now, she's strong and durable as well.

Even then, none of the girls could actually take on a dick that was more than half the size of their body. So Neji had to control his transformation enough to not kill them.

By the time Kurai returned, the other four girls joined on the bed beside Nejire, making the cat all confused and bewildered.

"Wat happened?"

"It's nothing, shush. Adult people stuff, you won't get it."

"...Oh, it's adult stuff. So it's like the things that happen inside the [doujins] mommy reads?"

""...""

"...Kimi babe, don't you think we should have a talk later?"

"Uh, oh- erm... Y-yes, yep, I think so."

Kimi, who was in the bed, seemed to lose consciousness.

"Wat's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Neji sighed, crouching down and patting Kurai's head. "Okay, I need to calculate how much I am gonna need to punish mommy, so be truthful. How much did you see in those 'doujins'?"

"Oh, I just saw the covers and a few pages when mommy ran to the kitchen and forgot to close the books."

""...""

"...Oi maid, to the kitchen. Now."

There was a short silence before- with a loud sigh Kimi got up from the bed with a soft whimper.

"I am so done..."

—★—

After a few hours, around nighttime, Neji and Kurai were preparing to leave.

"I really shouldn't be wasting my time doing meaningless stuff. So I am gonna follow the possible routes that I gained from a reliable source to find AFO's current base. I will be taking Kurai with me since Fusion is available right now and it's better for us to fight AFO in fusion mode."

It wasn't really "better", that was a lie. It's not as if AFO would be able to do anything to him anyway, he alone was strong. Just that, killing someone in Fusion gave both Neji and Kurai the same amount of levels, so it was double the profit. Neji wasn't going to put down that profit.

Kurai reached Level 131 today when she went hunting earlier. Killing AFO would most certainly level her up at 140. As for Neji, he was Level 202.

The girls nodded, sitting on the couch around Neji.

They were fine now, looking refreshed even.

Except for Nejire, they all had animalistic quirks that gave them some sort of healing powers. Only Nejire didn't have it, but that's where Momo's [Phoenix Flame of Reincarnation] came to help.

"Oi, take mum and dad out before you go!" Nejire yelled, her arms crossed under her breasts. "It's safe now that The Dragon isn't here anymore, and you're going to hunt AFO right now anyway."

Momo's eyes seemed to glimmer from the side. "Oh, oh, yes! I have been dying to see mommy and papa again!"

Neji rubbed his neck. "Shouldn't we, like, wait until Japan is actually safe though?" He deadpanned seeing the girls look at each other with feigned gasps. "Okay, I get it you guys are strong, no need to mock me. Fine, I am taking them out."