chapter 1

It's already been 14 years since yoona was born ofcourse now she's 14 years old, a teenager, and jungkook and y/n are both 35 but neither of them look a day over 22. They barely aged which took everyone by surprise. Other than that yoona was raised with alot of love and jungkook and y/n ensured that they gave her an enjoyable childhood which is still going on tho she's now 14.

For jungkook the time flew by quickly, to him it felt like just yesterday yoona was born and they first saw her. As for y/n she made sure she cherished every moment in all those 14 years of being married to jungkook and having yoona. Being a gangster u coukd never know when your life could be unexpectedly taken and u won't be with your loved ones anymore.

Over the course of the years y/n's parents sadly passed away. Both due to natural causes of their old age. While it was saddening y/n especially didn't let her parents death bring her down, ofcourse it shook her but she never cried. Noq while this might sound off and wrong to some people. The reason behind this was cause y/n knew what her parents last wishes were.

Their last wish was to see their grandchild and be present for a fraction of her life whether it was a small fraction or a big fraction they just wanted to see and hold their grandchild before it was their time to go and that's exactly what they got. They lived their lives to the fullest together with each other as companions and got to see their child, y/n, do the same.

So it was certain that their souls would rest well. As for yoona, she grew up well, she was indeed alot like y/n. Her way of speaking her way of carrying about herself her style her way of dealing with things and persons ger aura, everything was all just like y/n. It shocked no one when yoona started saying things like she wanted to protect jungkook the same way y/n does.

Despite naturally being just like y/n yoona looked up to jungkook alot. Because from an even younger age she got to know about all of the bad things that happened to her dad and how both of her parents were different from their peers and how they both prospered either way. This brought her to look up to jungkook and wanna protect him physically just like her mom.

She understood that despite the fact that physically he may not be the strongest person mentally he indeed was one of the strongest as he was able to endure the ways of his parents most of his life untill he met y/n and she helped to bring him out of his dark spot. He even managed to remain standing strong when his own sister tried to take y/n from him.

Yes yoona knew about that aswell this caused her to deeply dislike her aunt jungmin she didn't even consider her as her aunt after getting to know how two faced she turned out to be. Ofocurse she was okay with jungmin liking girls as her parents taught her that things of the sort was also normal and ofocurse her mother liked both girls and boys adwell so despite being taught it was normal automatically she was okay with it cause after all it is her mother.

But she didn't like how jungmin tried to separate her parents. But, moving on from the past the small family have all been prospering well and now its time to see what other crazy things take place in their lives.