chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."

Hello..

798 followers. That mean 2 more and 800 here.😌

😉😉

I hope you all understand what I wanted to say🤭🤭

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

She kept crying and begging to him to keep his eyes open. To talk to her b-but he closed his eyes.

No No! Nothing will happen to him..

Nothing can happen to him!!

Eva sat beside him on the ambulance and saw his lifeless body. A fear gripped her heart and she tighten her hold on his hand. Pulling there entwined hand to her heart she murmured feeling totally broken.

"Please don't leave me Xann"

Her pleade went unheard so did her cries. They drove fast to hospital and as soon as they reached they quickly made him lay on the ICU bed.

Eva stayed outside crying at her fate. Why it's always her?

Whenever she starts loving someone it doesn't ends well.

Seeing the hospital she remembered the last time she was in front of a ICU chamber.

When her father was in!

Last time she was heartbroken when she returned from here. She lost somebody and thinking all this a chill run through her vein..

No! No she isn't going to lose anyone today.

Yes!

"Mumma...Papa?"

Her thoughts broken when she heard Isa's scared voice. She looked at her who's face was stick with tears and cheeks were red.

Hearing her question Eva sobbed a little more. This innocent thing know nothing.

"He is fine baby. He has to..."

Eva said to her or more like to herself. They stayed out for few more hours. Till then his parents joined her. They too wasn't in good state but they tried to clam Eva.

"Mrs. Knight?"

A doctor from OT come out and called Eva. Hearing this Eva quickly went to her. Her heart beat fasten and nervousness gripped her body.

"H-How is he?"

"He had a huge blood loss with a critical injury in his head. His right hand is broken too"

The doctor said with a sigh. He know who Alexander Knight is and it's heartbreaking to see him like this.

Eva's heart stopped for moment hearing him. Her mind went numb. She sobbed again.

"Mrs knight he is OK now. We stopped the blood flow. By God grace there wasn't any internal bleeding. However His head injury is a major one. It needed complete rest. You can meet him once he is awake which is may be after few hours."

The doctors explained making her feel the relief washing her over.

"He is fine..."

Eva whispered to herself and a smile come to her lips. She turned around and saw Nora and David smiling at her too Isa was sleeping.

"Mom Dad you both should go home and take Isa with you. I am here with him"

She said and the couple decided to obey her. Seeing him one last time for today they left. Soon they left Eva there alone who decided to see him first.