(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈) 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝟑. (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈) 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞."

It's been a full five minutes and the image of Veronika's tears still won't leave his mind

It's been a full five minutes and the image of Veronika's tears still won't leave his mind. What the hell was she crying for? Rationally, he knows he shouldn't even be concerned. After all, she was his ex, and the fact they broke up because of her jealousy and her forcing him to choose between her and his best friend should be enough for him to hate bed. But, he doesn't. Maybe it's because they were friends before they dated, or the fact he still feels some guilt over what happened, but he has the urge to go after her and find out what's wrong.

He's not too far gone to not realize that's a bad idea, though. That's just asking for problems.

"Go up to a random person and twerk on 'em," Courtney tells someone he doesn't know. The guy rolls his eyes but gets up to go search for someone approachable.

His phone vibrates.

Sighing, Kori pulls it out of his pocket.

Mir🤞🏾
why didn't u tell me u were coming
read at 2:03am

Really? Kori asks himself, rolling his eyes. Nigga, fuck you. He's midway through typing that when he manages to stop himself and delete the text. Another one rolls in from Zamir.

Mir🤞🏾
don't make me come over there bruh
read at 2:05am

You ain't gonna do shit, Kori thinks to himself dryly.

Mir🤞🏾
u fr starting to piss me off
ur read receipts are on and I can see u looking at your phone
read at 2:06am

Kori frowns, then looks up. He turns his head until, sure enough, he sees Zamir. Oh, he looks pissed. He purposely smiles at the boy to rile him up further before looking away. Another test comes through instantly.