Fourteen

My eyes shot open. I looked around me. The castle was still in ruins and I was on a healing cot. Next to Leo, who was still alive. Madam Pomfrey walked by me. "Excuse me? What happened?" I asked. She turned to me. "After Leo found you, an explosion was caused by a death eater. I believe it was Lestrange," she said. Then she hurried off. It was all a dream. I looked around. My arm hurt so I knew it couldn't be real. The cot next to me was empty. I thought it was. But then I realized there was blood. In almost every empty cot was blood. It hadn't been empty before, the person had died. I looked around some more. The Weasley's. I looked closer. It was Fred. He hadn't made it. Collin. Snape. Lavender. All of the people who were in my dream were dead. Except for me and Leo. I hadn't realized it but I was holding his hand tighter and tighter the more I looked around. I saw a few death eaters enter the hall after dueling the aurors. One of them was my aunt. My eyes met hers. She paused for a moment before Ginny shot a spell at her. She turned to her quickly and blocked it. I headed closer to listen to their words. But it lasted shortly after Molly pushed Ginny aside. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH OUR CHILDREN AGAIN!" She screamed. Molly's wand shot out a blinding green light. Bellatrix fell backwards onto the table of which they were dueling on. I heard cheers. But someone beside me stood silent. I turned to see who it was. "Draco!" I smiled. He looked away from our aunt towards me. "CARINA!" He smiled. "I-I found you next to Leo, I though you were dead!" He cried. "Where's mum and dad?" I asked. "There over there," he pointed to our parents who were dueling a few death eaters. I wondered why they weren't using spells to block them until I realized that the death eaters were shooting unforgivable curses. "MUM!" Draco called. She turned to us and smiled. But her smiled faded when she saw Bellatrix behind us. She froze immediately. Our father pulled her out of the way just before a green spell, Avada Kadavra, hit her. Our father killed the death eaters quickly, then turned to our mother. He put his hand on her shoulder. She started crying. He looked at her confused. Then her turned to us. And saw Bellatrix. He hugged her. Just before a flash of green light headed towards them... from Draco.