Fallen

Chapter 15

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's morning of the next day, I just finished taking a shower taking a shower and now I just exited the bath room. I was wearing an under shirt and gym shorts. Just as I closed the door, a certain someone entered the hallway from their room.

"My, my, look whose teasing now darling" Evelynn says as she walked towards me, eyeing my exposed arms and shoulders.

"Don't get your hopes too high Evelynn" I state.

Evelynn stepped closer, looking at some of the scars on the exposed skin, tracing some of them with her finger "I assume these are from fighting?" Evelynn coos.

"Some, people don't exactly play fair in fights" I tell her.

Evelynn smirks before putting her lips close to my ear "If you expose anymore skin, I may have to pounce on you on sight" She whispers into my ear. Her breath making me shudder slight.

Evelynn giggled a bit at the reaction before slithering her arms down my chest before slowly backing away with that smirk still on her face. She then starts to make her way down stairs, taking a few glances at me as she did.

"Does she think she'll get to me that easily?" I say while shaking my head and walking towards my room.

I get in my room and my phone dings as I get a text message. I take my phone out of my pocket and looked at the notification bar.

"Help me"

I was confused to all hell. I open up my phone then go to the message. It was from a number I've never seen before, but I could tell it was a Piltover number. Another message from the unknown number.

"Meet me at the coffee shop on main "

"What the hell?" I thought "Is someone trying to prank me?"

"I can explain everything that happened. Please come as soon as possible"

Now after the third message there wasn't another message after that. Something inside now told me this was real. Then I realized it, it was April, it was only a gut feeling but that gut feeling put me into panic mode. Whether it was real or not, I needed to make sure. Even with what she did to me, ever since then I wasn't able to fully let go of her, I still cared about her even so.

"Fuck"

That was the only word that went through my mind as I quickly got clothes on. As soon as I was able to I bolt out of my room and down the stairs. Evelynn noticed my behavior as she sat on the couch.

"Leaving so soon? Kai'sa's making breakfest" Evelynn says.

"It's an emergency" I state as I grabbed my helmet and keys off the small side table by the door.

I exit the penthouse and got in the elevator as fast as I could. I pressed the garage button and had no choice but to wait anxiously as the elevator slowly moved. My leg started to bounce slightly as the pressure was starting to get to me.

"C'mon, move faster" I say to the elevator with no reply because it's a damn elevator.

The elevator stops at the garage and I head directly towards my bike. I hop on it and slip my helmet on before starting the engine and zooming out of the garage.

{Time Skip}

Arrive at the coffee shop the text message mentioned. I quickly parked my bike and set the helmet on the handle bar as I got off. I walked to the front of the shop from where I parked and stopped where I was when I saw her. It was her, she looked around in anxiety, as if she was seeing if someone was watching her. She was wearing skinny jeans and a tank top, her eyes were red from crying and her lips were chapped. April was sitting at one of the outside tables alone.