i. The Verena Chick.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA AND NATASHA WALKED INTO AN OLD LOOKING APARTMENT, NATASHA HAD ASKED IZETA TO MEET HER AT THE AIRPORT, WHICH SHE DID. AND, NOW THEY WERE HERE.

          They walked in the elevator, Nat let out a breath, only now realising she was going to see her sister again after years.

The duo walked out of the elevator when it opened, walking towards a small safe that was easy to open. Natasha took out two guns, one for herself and one for Izeta.

      Izeta quickly put the bullets in and secured them, before they walked towards the door where Yelena was staying.

              The brunette quickly used her magic to unlock the door, "I know you're out there, both of you." They heard Yelena's voice say.

   "We know you know we're out here." Natasha replied, as both of them took out their gun. Natasha had told her earlier, that if Yelena and herself were going to fight, Izeta had to stay out of it. Only if it got really bad Izeta was allowed to step in.

          Izeta walked in first, pointing her gun at every entrance she saw, Natasha following as she closed the door with her foot.

   "Then why are you guys skulking like it's a minefield?" Yelena asked, her voice still muffled.

           "Why shouldn't we?" Izeta shrugged, "We don't know if we can trust you." She then said later on.

     "Funny, I was going to say the same thing." Yelena chuckled, her voice coming closer as they walked towards the kitchen.

        "So, we gonna talk like grown-ups?" Natasha questioned her sister, before Izeta and Natasha quickly rushed to the entrance of the kitchen, gun pointed at Yelena, as the blonde stood there, with her gun pointed at them, too.

  "Is that what we are?" Yelena questioned, as Izeta and Natasha walked forward while she walked backwards.

         "Put it down before I make you." The blonde said, her eyes squinting at the duo.