Enemies to Brothers

A/n: 💀 Didn't know what to title this

They're already brothers in the story but I think i'm funny so—

THIS IS FOR THE GREAT, THE WONDERFUL, THE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING,,,, urdadlolz123 thanks for requesting this!!

"FIGHT ME BITCH!" Remus screamed as Roman began to pull his hair and snatch a journal away from him, "NO, MINE!"

"Remus stop!" Roman exclaimed, "OW! DID YOU JUST BITE ME?!—This is why mom doesn't love you!"

"Shut up!" Remus exclaimed, taken a back a little, kicking Roman away as he began to read the journal he'd stolen from Roman.

"Remus no! Give that back!" Roman exclaimed, his face beet red.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JANUS?!" Remus screeched as he flipped through.

Roman blushed darkly, "STOP!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" Remus cackled, "You actually think he'd like you? You're a royal prick, all you two do is annoy each other! What kind of enemies to lover's shi—"

"Remus this isn'T FUNNY!" Roman yelled with a voice crack.

"Hell no bitch i'm calling him—"

"STOP IT!"

"NO!"

"I'LL TELL PATTON ABOUT YOUR CRUSH ON HIM I SWEAR TO GO—"

Remus threw the notebook back at Roman, "NO! Fine here!" He exclaimed, yeeting it with all of his force.

"Ouch—haha!" Roman smirked, "you think me liking Janus is pathetic? At least we have a chance. You? With Patton?" He chuckled, "he wouldn't want someone like you" Roman spat, "you're gross, and crude—he's sweet and innocent. You actually think that you have any chance with him?"

Remus quieted down, "I-"

"I mean, your own mother thinks that you're a monster, what do you think everyone else thinks of you? I bet Patton only hangs out with you because of me" Roman smirked.

"W—well Janus probably only hangs out with you because of me!" Remus exclaimed.

Roman shrugged, "maybe, but at least we're getting to the flirting stage. Where are you getting? Patton's afraid of you—"

"Shut the hell up, you don't know anything!" Remus screamed, running out of the living room and into the nearby bathroom, and slamming the door shut.

Roman smirked, before the feeling of guilt hit him and he frowned.

His father spoke up from behind, effectively startling Roman, "now you didn't have to say all that—"