𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄

(lil cute one while i work on a good imagine😉)❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Y/n L/n is one of the only girls i've ever loved. I'd do anything for her, even if it risks my life. If she was lost at sea, i'd search every inch of the ocean just to find her again. If she's ever going through a hard time, i'd be there for her through it all.

We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

My twin thinks i'm too dramatic, my sister thinks its true love, my parents believe we're soulmates and my younger brother well..he just thinks we're VERY best friends. But even if Y/n is my girlfriend, best friend or just a friend. I'll always be there because i really do need her in my life, i always will.

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

"You know i'll always be there for you, right?" was something i said to Y/n the night we got together. She gave me one of her contagious smiles and held my hand. "I know, and i'll always be there for you too. You can always count on me" her reply made me fall harder for her. I love her.

If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you, oh

Y/n often has these nightmares, horrible ones. Where I don't love her anymore. Since she was young, Y/n has had terrible nightmares and they had only gotten worse. She told me that one night before she slept over just incase she woke me up in the middle of the night.

But if she ever had a nightmare when sleeping at mine, i'd simply take her into my arms and help her fall back to sleep and I'd always remind her how much she really means to me. After those nights, i'd constantly tell her randomly during the day too.

We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

Y/n L/n will be the only girl i'll never stop loving and i really hope she knows that. Jaden knows it, mum and dad know it, Jayla knows it -heck- even Daelo knows it. I just hope she knows it too. And i also hope she'll never forget how much i love her.

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

I'll be there with her. Physically or not. I'll be there with Y/n through everything, exactly like I promised the night we got together and made it official. Made US official. She can always count on me like i can always count on her. I love her. I really love her.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know

When she needs a shoulder to cry on, i'll be that shoulder. I'll never say goodbye or leave her but if i do, it'll never be for long. She makes my life way better than it already is. I'm so glad to call this girl mine and i will forever be grateful for that.