𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐈

Sirius Black

Sirius tried to follow the girls and Professor McGonagall. The image of Leah, laying in Professor McGonagall's hands, being supported by the legs by her friends, all bloody, unconscious and scarred was stuck in his mind, tearing his brain apart. 

He was brainlessly pushing through the crowds with James, (who was still screaming loudly about being Lily's boyfriend), Remus and Peter. 

By the time the Marauders found their way into the Entrance Hall, the Golden Gang and Professor McGonagall were gone. 

"Where is she?!" Sirius said frantically. In all the running, his hair had gotten messed up. But it was the fearfulness of the scene that made him totally not care at all. 

"I don't know!!" Remus exclaimed. "Leah is gone!" 

"How about we check the hospital wing?" James suggested. The other three looked at him. "What?" James shrugged. "The logical one provides another amazing answer," 

The Marauders then ran to the Hospital Wing, with Sirius in the lead. Madam Pomfrey probably wasn't going to let them in; Sirius didn't care. 

What if Leah was dead? Right when they found their newfound friendship! Or maybe the same people that killed her dad was slowly killing her family off! Which meant that Leah's younger sister Reagan also had to watch out! Of course, this was all speculation . Sirius had no actually clue about Leah's background except for the facts that her father was dead, she had four siblings and her mom was an Auror. 

Suddenly, a figure ran as fast as light across their path, then turned the way they were going.

"Hey!" Sirius shouted. "Watch out!" 

The persons stopped, turned around and rolled their eyes. Or, her eyes. 

"Reagan?" Sirius said incredulously. They stopped walking. 

Reagan narrowed her eyes. "How do you know who I am? And I don't know who you are, creep!" 

"Hey, we're not-!" James protested, but Sirius cut him off. "I'm Sirius Black. You're Leah's younger sister, right?" 

"Duh," Reagan said. "And if you'll excuse me, my sister might be dying-" She teared up suddenly. "And you freaks are mad because I ran in front of you!" Reagan angrily glared at them, before taking off again. 

"Follow her?" Peter said suggestively. Sirius ran after Reagan, and the Marauders reluctantly followed. 

"Reagan, wait!" Sirius called after her. He skidded on the landing to the upstairs on the third floor. Reagan's long brown ponytail disappeared out of sight. 

Sirius swore loudly and hit the wall behind him. 

"Y'know, maybe you are a creep," Remus commented as they hurried up to Sirius, panting. "Why are you chasing after a thirteen year old girl?" 

"Because" Sirius emphasized. "Madam Pomfrey would let us in if we were with Leah's sister, but she won't if we're just us!" 

"True," James said. "But...if I say I'm Lily's boyfriend..." 

"James!" Peter hit his arm. "Lily is not the patient. LEAH is! So if Sirius says he's Leah's boyfriend..." 

"Then the Golden Gang will attack me," Sirius said lamely.

"Or Madam Pomfrey will let us in," Peter insisted. 

'Fine, lets pull a James," Sirius grumbled. "And I'll claim I'm Leah's boyfriend," 

                        ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗