chapter fourteen.

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━CHAPTER FOURTEEN 

( I HAVE A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DOG ) , begin the begin.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     IRONICALLY, AS MUCH AS JAMIE WAS GETTING TIRED OF THE VERY MUCH NEEDY DOG, IT STUCK BY HER. A lot. Whenever Jamie got home, the dog was there waiting for her. It was there in her bed when she was asleep at night, and it even sat outside her bathroom door when she was in the shower or just taking a piss. To her, it was starting to get a little creepy, but the dog was just so darn cute. 

     "Here you go, Doc." Jamie fed him a treat as she stood in the kitchen, sipping on her tea. The dog graciously accepted it, and she scratched behind his ear, in a loving way. "Good boy,"

     And it's not just the fact that the dog was so good to her, it hated the interns. Which in the short run, made Jamie happier than ever because that meant they steered clear of the dog and Jamie.

     "Who's a good boy?" The blonde cooed down to its level, not an intern in sight, at first. "He's a good boy. You're such a good boy, momma's little boy." She then heard a cough from behind her and looked down the hallway to see Izzie and George poking their heads out of the laundry room. "What the hell are you two doing in there?"

     "I think we need to talk about the dog." George had a fearful look on his face. 

     "That's not a dog," Izzie argued with a roll of her eyes. "It's a hyena escaped from the zoo dressed in dog clothing."

     "Whatever it is, I don't care. I don't chew up his clothes. I don't urinate on his bed. I don't try to mount him from behind."

     "What-" Jamie sighed, a look of disgust plastered on her face. "Interns, he's our dog- more specifically I remember you getting the dog, Izzie, with my sister may I add. We love our dog, and he loves us. Plus, he's so adorable. Yes, yes you are." As she turned from the dog to face the interns once more, she had a stern look on her face. "Deal with it, now."

     George groaned in protest. "God,"

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     "Ah, good morning, Dr. B." Jamie approached the other resident at the bottom of the stairs. "How's life with pregnancy treating you? As good as everyone says?"

     She nodded in reply. "So far, so good."

     "Hey," Kathryn approached the two, Adam by her side. "Did you guys have a good holiday?"

     "If the baby would stop giving me morning sickness I'd be just fine." Bailey scoffed. 

     Adam looked like he'd seen a ghost. "You're pregnant? I didn't know you were married. Congratulations."