The Birth of The Duchess of Clarence Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann are expecting their second child, in October of 2276.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard naturally wants it to be a son, but Lady Karissa has already been told by Lord David William Beck that their second child is another daughter and Lady Karissa has chosen the name their second daughter, Lady Samhain (Celtic for "Summer Ends") and Wilhelmina Charlene, Wilhelmina after her paternal great-grandfather, and Charlene after her paternal grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is naturally delighted that his second granddaughter will be named after his grandfather and himself as Lady Sarah his second wife is expecting their only child together in October of 2276 as well.

Lady Sarah plans to name their child, Frederica Wilhelmina Howard if it is a daughter, and Lord Frederick Charles Howard if a son.

Lord Andrew Charles was expecting his second child to be a son, but Lady Karissa reminds him, "I have no control over the sex of our unborn child. Your damn male sperm must be slow as a snail.' 

"I am sure in time you will have a son." Lady Karissa tells him, "Perhaps in four and half years' time in 2280." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles wonders if he is ever going to have a son, as his father had three sons, his grandfather had three sons and so did his great-grandfather.

Lady Karissa reminds him that the only child that King Henry VIII had become great was Queen Elizabeth I of England.

"Must I remind you of Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria, Empress Catherine II and I of Russia and Kosem, Sultana of The Ottoman Empire." Lady Karissa asks Lord Andrew Charles.

"I know that I don't have too, but they were all great women." Lady Karissa states. " Lady Elizabeth and this daughter will be the same thing." 

"Your father is very delighted that he is going to have a second granddaughter since your two worthless brothers haven't given him a grandchild yet." Lady Karissa tells him.

The Year of 2276 brings in four births to the Howard family - two sons are born, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Lord David Willam Beck II, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Samhain is given the name by her mother, Lady Karissa " The Peacemaker of The Howards."  She is gentle, good-natured, not boastful, or proud like her oldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane who is destined to become the First Duchess of Norfolk Territory since Lady Anne de Mowbray in England.

Lady Samhain has dark golden-brown hair, golden skin, and blue eyes and contrast to Lady Elizabeth who has golden blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin, she resembles her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is naturally delighted that his second daughter resembles him and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR