06 | sɪᴍᴘʟʏ sᴍᴀʀᴛ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
sɪᴍᴘʟʏ sᴍᴀʀᴛ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You sat beside Shu, who was preoccupied with fixing some gadget that was way too disassembled for you to describe, waiting until he noticed your presence. Which he finally did when you leaned to fold your arms on the table and resting your head there.

He stopping playing with the screws of the gadget, looking at you in surprise. "I thought you we're asleep." He tilted his head. After all he did see you go to your room alone while the other 4 men stayed in the living room talking about some things that interested them.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I was.. thinking." Your lips pursed, giving him a tight smile when he nodded. "What we're those thoughts about then?" He asked again, beginning to put the gadget away to listen to you.

"Your missing friend. Do you think he might've went to a certain place for help? Or something along those lines. He mightve found a building to confine in, or something. After all, traveling alone is quite scary especially with the zombies all around." You began, asking the dark haired male the thoughts you had earlier.

Shu stayed silent for awhile, letting the thoughts you share sink into his mind. "Well he could've possibly hid in a building, or a house, but like.." he trailed off, hissing through his teeth, "There's way too much buildings we could possibly search into.."

Shu didn't want to be denying the idea about you helping him find his friend. He's been searching for almost two months now, and now he's gotten help, why does he make it harder? But the idea of searching the entire building would be tiresome.

You nodded slowly, sitting up straight while your arm leaned on the table by your elbow. You placed your chin on the palm of your hand, fiddling with a ripped paper you found littered on the table. "We could split up?"

"I heard split up. Who's leaving? (name), no way in fucking zombieland am I going out there alone."

Both you and Shu turned your heads at the source of the voice that was behind you. Mysta stood there, holding another bag of chips, looking at you worriedly. "Are you sending us away to work with this new guy!?" He shrieked.

"What happened-? who's working with who?" Another voice came out. Luca's head popped up behind Mysta, his pretty smile beaming happily. Mysta turned around him in one fast motion, gripping the blonde to his level to look him straight in the eyes.

"(name)'s sending us away so she can work with the new guy alone!" Mysta repeated, shaking the blonde in pure panic. Luca froze, blinking like a sloth. "Well it's definitely not me."

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

Vox came up from behind again, with a calm nature compared to Mysta and Luca's. "I heard everything. (name) you better not be doing what ever Mysta thinks you're doing." The ravenette threatened, a strong smile kept on his face.

Admist the chaos that was happening by the glass door, you and Shu remained silent, staring at the three men dumbfoundedly. "Do you all have a habit of going to your room and not coming back out for hours..? Makes me think you're all asleep if so." Shu whispered to you.

"Honestly I don't know anymore.." You deadpanned.

"(name) are you even listening to me!?" Mysta yelled, glaring at you with a heavy passion.

"No im not."

Luca ran to you, shouldering Mysta in the process unintentionally. He gave a little wail, like a dramatic and forced fake cry. He dropped down, hugging you by your waist making you reel back in surprise. "(name) please don't send on of us outside! I don't care if it's gonna be Mysta, just don't!" The blonde wailed.