Fifteen

"WATCH OUT!" I screamed. There was a table behind them and I had an idea. "DONT HATE ME!" I called. "ACCIO TABLE!" I said. The table behind them came forward towards me and knocked them over. The spell missed them by inches and they looked at Draco in disbelief. "Draco why would you do that?!" I asked. Our parents headed towards us glaring at Draco. "They ruined our lives! Now everyone will think us death eaters. Bad guys. They'll think we worked with the dark lord!" He growled. "YOU DID! You killed Dumbledore, you worked with the dark lord. YOU ARE A DEATH EATER!" I screamed. I lifted up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark to the audience that had crowded around us. "And in case you didn't notice! They were fighting death eaters. Where's Crabbe, by the way. Where is he Draco. Why don't you tell everyone where he is Hmm?" I shouted with tears in my eyes. "He's dead," Draco whispered. "And why?" I asked. "B-because he summoned fire," He said. "Why?" I asked again. "BECAUSE OF POTTER!" Draco growled. "NO! Because of you! If you didn't lead him to the room of requirement, or tell him to go after Harry, he wouldn't be dead!" I said. People around us whispered. Our parents stayed silent. "And who saved you. Even after you tried to kill them?" I asked. Mother walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Maybe you should stop. Care, please," she said. "No! He won't admit that it's his fault. Who were they?!" I screamed. "Stop!" My mother commanded. "WHO WERE THEY ANSWER ME YOU COWARD!" I screamed. My voice echoed through the great hall. Very few continued to duel. Everyone looked in our direction. "Dumbledore," he chocked out. "AND?!" I asked. "Harry, Ron, Snape, Hermione... Them...." He looked at our parents. "See. It's your fault. Honestly. This whole battle is your fault. If you didn't bring the vanishing cannot here, Dumbledore would be alive, and this war wouldn't have happened!" I said. "And you brought me into this. I didn't want to pretend to be loyal to the dark lord. I wanted to be a Hogwarts student. A normal one. But you ruined my chance of that. But me and mother were smart!" I said. I lifted up both of her sleeves and then both of mine. "We didn't get the mark. Because we didn't want to choose the path of darkness," I said. After I proved my point, she immediately rolled her sleeves down again. "So who's fault is all of this?" I asked. "Yours. You told dad I'd make a great death eater," he said. "No I didn't! That was Aunt Bella!" I shouted. "R-right?" I turned to my father. "Actually, it was me," came a voice from the crowd. People separated to reveal someone I thought I could always trust. "But how?" I asked. "Polyjuice potion," he shrugged. "YOU TRAITOR!" Draco shouted. "How could you?" I asked him. A girl came from behind him. "Lydia..." I mumbled. "I only wanted to be adopted so I could tear apart your family from the inside. You see back in the first wizarding war, your father killed mine. Or should I say, ours," she looked at him. "Why?" I asked him. Leo just smiled and looked at his sister.