Calling The Fire Dragons

Chapter Two Part 10

"Tessa calm down."

Nao's voice is distant. I can feel my entire body shaking with rage.

"Tessa stop. Tessa look at me. Tessa can you hear me?"

"What is wrong with her?" Jania asked.

I walk faster out of the Arena. My vision is getting blurry. But I can see guards walking towards me with the weapons drawn. One hit on one of the guards forces them all to stop. Another roar shakes the ground and the guards run away in fear. I feel heat next to me and a moment later a gold wing blocks my path. The Golden dragon lowers its head and I look into his black eyes.

A strange feeling comes over me like I'm being pulled and then I begin to calm down and slowly return to my senses. Kiris puts part of his head on my shoulder. How did he do that? How did he calm me down without having to knock me out? I look at the gold dragon again and he growls the word "Mine" again.

I touch his face and close my eyes. I feel connected to him somehow. I'm not sure how though? Fire Breathing Dragons and Ice Dragons are very different. One perfears the cold while the other prefers warmer weather like Dragos. Yet he calmed me down just by touching me. Is Kiris a special type of fire dragon? The connection I feel runs deep so deep I can feel other fire dragons nearby and some far away. Well I take that back not just some, a lot of dragons are far away. But through this connection with Kiris I can feel them all. Is that the nest of The Fire Dragons? It has to be. I feel the pull of a very old and powerful dragon. Is this dragon an Elder Dragon? Yes, I think so. It can feel me, like I can feel it. I hear a ground shaking growl. I'm not sure if it came from me or the dragon I just connected with. I shouldn't be able to connect with Fire Breathing Dragons because I am of Ice Dragon Blood.

"Tessa."

I open my eyes and the connection breaks. I am standing outside of the arena. Nao is looking at me with a mixed look of worry and awe on his face.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes I'm fine now, not sure how though."

"Maybe it's your dragon blood. I know Ice and Fire are very different but dragons are dragons right."

"I'm not sure about that. It's time to go get the other's. I also want to get out of these ugly and demeaning clothes."

"We will take Nao to the doctor and make sure he stays safe. Do you need help?" Rolf eyes Kiris with fear and curiosity.

"I have all the backup and help I need right here."

"Be careful Tessa. Don't forget who the true master of that dragon is. Dragon blood or not he may turn on you."

"Don't worry Nao he will not hurt me."

"I hope not, stay safe. I just got you back, I don't want to lose you again."

"Don't worry Nao I will take us back home. I assure you of that. I'll see you when I am done."

"Good luck and don't let those guards push you around ok" Rolf follows the doctor.

I head to the main market area in search of the shop Nao told me about. Some of the others have followed me. Kiris walks next to me knocking things over and people run away in fear when they see him.

I find the shop and entered it.

"Welcome, come right in and I'll be with you in a moment." A woman says as she helps a woman put on a red dress.