Fashion Week

Harry Styles

Samantha Anderson was an incredibly sexy and infuriating woman.

Regardless of her constant questions and all around annoying-ness, she was hot.

Beautiful, even.

But I couldn't begin to understand why I had done what I did. I had basically formed a sexual agreement with the woman.

It was like I had momentarily lost control of my body and decided having sex with an employee was a good idea. I decided having a lighthearted conversation in the car about Paris was a good idea. I decided cracking a smile outside was a good idea.

I was turning into one of the twats I hated.

And I needed a drink.

"Hey mate," Louis said, coming up behind me and clapping my shoulder. I hated it when people touched me, but I'd let it slide for once. He was surprisingly calm for someone who was about to showcase their line for the first time. At New York Fashion Week.

"Louis," I said, my thoughts elsewhere.

Louis was silent next to me as he unbuttoned his suit and sat down next to me.

"Want something to drink?" I asked, prepared to break out the alcohol early. I was currently in the reception room for after the show.

Usually I hated getting drunk and feeling out of control. But all I wanted in this moment was to not worry.

To not worry about Samantha. Or work. Or anything.

I wanted to be alone with a bottle of whiskey.

Fuck, what is this girl doing to me? Usually I loved work. Work was normal. Safe. Comfortable. But now it felt like if I thought about work, I'd think about Samantha. And she was a headache in herself.

"I'll take a bourbon," Louis said, taking a seat. I waved my hand for the waiter to come over here.

"Make that two," I said, crossing my arms. He stood for a moment, "now."

"Right away, Mr. Styles," he said, whipping around, his nerves clearly getting the best of him. The way I made people nervous was nice for me. It helped me get what I want.

It felt strange not being able to tell Louis about what was happening with Samantha and I. But I really couldn't and it's not like we tell each other every feeling we've ever had. Besides, he'd think it was more than it was and try to get Samantha to do the right thing and break-up with Luke.

Which wasn't the goal here. The goal between us wasn't to have some earth shattering relationship.

Our goal was to have earth shattering sex.

And I'm pretty sure we had already reached that goal.

"What took you guys so long?" Louis finally asked. "Samantha is never late. As a matter of fact, neither are you."

"The usual, New York traffic," I said, dryly. Louis' curiosity was a real pain in the ass. But I was a considerably good liar. Actually, I was a shockingly good liar. 

That was the businessman in me.

~

We began to sit for the show considerably soon after Louis and I's drink. Samantha had changed and was now in a low-cut dress that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Luckily, I knew exactly what was under that dress.

And it was even better.

I took my seat next to her, "Hello, Ms. Anderson."

"Hello, Mr. Styles," she said, a smirk very evident on her face. As she sat next to me, I could smell her sexy perfume. She smelled like Chanel 5 and it was positively intoxicating. The mixture of that and the whiskey I had drank was enough to make me want to take her right there. 

Fuck, I needed to get a hold of myself. 

The physical connection between Samantha and myself was incredible. And something I'd never really felt before with someone. The lack of emotion from a woman was refreshing.

I had to admit, regardless of how much I hated being wrong, Samantha wasn't as bad as I thought.

She was annoying. And irritating. But she was hot. And kind of funny.

"I'd very much like to rip that dress off of you," I whispered into her ear, causing her cheeks to turn into a deep red. "And fuck you against the stage."

"That's inappropriate," she muttered, biting her lip and her cheeks heating up. Her lips were enchanting, because all I could imagine was the way her lips felt on my chest.

God, just looking at the girl turned me on.

Samantha was the epitome of sex.

"You want me."

"You're also an egotistical bastard," she said, rolling her eyes. I personally believed that Samantha was attracted to my arrogant attitude, regardless of how much she appeared annoyed by it.

I enchanted her as much as she enchanted me. 

"And you're bitchy at times," I responded, earning a slight chuckle from her.

I sat back in my chair as the lights began to dim and Louis stepped out on the stage. He was supposed to be sitting with us, but there had been an issue backstage. So now it was myself, Samantha, Eleanor, some guy from the board, and then a friend of Eleanor.

Eleanor had earned Samantha's attention, allowing me to take a breath. This all was not going to end well and that was incredibly clear. She had a boyfriend for fuck's sake as well as a job that I was directly involved in.

Talk about a conflict of interest. 

Before we knew it; however, music began to play and Louis himself entered the stage. 

Louis did a little introduction, thanking myself and the board and finally the show began.

That's the part where I lost interest. Regardless of the fact that I was an investor in this company, I still wasn't that interested in fashion. It just bored me, especially men's fashion. At least during female fashion shows there was usually a hot girl to be seen. But for men? I wasn't really that interested in looking at men walk around.

Samantha, on the other hand, looked absolutely ecstatic. She was practically shaking and her face was glowing. Every time a suit walked past she would nearly jump out of her chair.

It was like a child on Christmas.

I couldn't help but watch Samantha more than the show.

"You need to relax," I said into her ear, leaning back in my chair even farther. My eyes were on the stage, trying not to look bored.

"Harry, this is absolutely amazing," Samantha said, her eyes never leaving the model who was walking down the stage. He had on some grey suit that looked scarily similar to the one I was wearing.

Louis' creativity was clearly lacking when he made me this suit.

"No, this isn't, this is boring as fuck," I said, crossing my arms. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"This is literally your company, how are you bored?"

I ignored her and continued to try not to fall asleep.

This was going to be a long, ass night even with this beauty sitting next to me. Her excitement was palpable and I could sense that this show could go on for another 12 hours and she would be perfectly content to clap along to each outfit that appeared. 

It was somewhat charming, I could dare say. She clearly had never gotten to sit so close to a show before so her leg shook with each passing model, a smile evident on her face. 

It almost made me smile.