TF3| Sideswipe x human! Female reader x Sunstreaker

Requested by: @stuntkip-2017

Plot: (Y/n) and Sideswipe are bored so (Y/n) comes up with a game.

Warnings: Swearing
___________________________________________-

(Y/n) sat on the hood of Sideswipe's alt-mode, he just came back from a patrol. 'Are you bored?' (Y/n) suddenly asked. "Yeah! I am!" the mech grunted. She laid down and stared at the ceiling. "Wanna play a game with me then?" (Y/n) questioned before rolling on her stomach. 'Sure! What kind of game!' he asked excitedly. 'The floor is lava!' (Y/n) said. Sideswipe went quiet for a minute before he spoke up again. 'Get off my hood please!' You slid off hood and watched him transform and use his mass displacement.

What's that kind of game?'

(Y/n) smiled. She had his full attention. She knew how much Sideswipe loved to mess around and play games. He wanted to win, no matter what. 'It's really simple, there's only one rule; you're not allowed to touch the ground with your feet!' (Y/n) stated. Sideswipe smirked 'I have tires! I technically don't have feet? Does it count' he joked. (Y/n) chuckled and rolled her (e/c) eyes. 'You know what I mean, Stabby McWheelfeet!" (Y/n) said while kicking his tires softly. 'Alright! let's start in the training room and the first one who makes it to the cafeteria at the other side of the base wins!' he stated. (Y/n) nodded and stalked over to the training room with Sideswipe close behind.

'You know you can't use your alt-mode right!?" (Y/n) said as she sat down on a chair while he sat down on a small edge. He hummed.'Yeah, I already figured that out,' he smiled. 'So... not touching the ground with my feet right!' he asked. (Y/n) nodded 'Yup... are you ready?' Sideswipe smiled and nodded 'I am!' he chirped. 'Okay! Then we begin now!' you said, standing on the chair.

Sideswipe watched you step on the small table. 'and now?!' he challenged as he got up and balanced on the small edge. 'Says you!' (Y/n) huffed. He hummed and climbed on a small wall, walking over to the end. He climbed down and grabbed a small trolly to transfer cargo boxes. 'See you later, (y/n)!' he laughed before using his arms to move.

(Y/n) huffed and looked around, Jazz and Mirage strode, they just got back from a mission. (Y/n) saw her change for a free ride,— pretty sure at least one of the two mechs was willing to help her out. 'Mirage? Jazz?' (Y/n) called out. Both jolted and looked at her. They obviously hadn't noticed (Y/n). 'Can one of you help me to the main hanger?! I am playing a game with Sideswipe to get to the cafeteria without touching the ground!' (Y/n) said.

Both looked at each other for a moment, Mirage transformed and drove over to you, "Jump on my hood! I would love to see him lose!" he said. You smiled and hopped on his hood. "Thanks!" you chirped. Jazz grinned "Are you coming back after you brought her?' he asked. 'Sì... I'll be right back!' Mirage said before he started to drive. (Y/n) saw Sideswipe struggle, he was only halfway through.

'See you in the cafeteria, Sides!' (Y/n) laughed as Dino passed him. He gave her a middle finger before he grabbed Mirage's rear. (Y/n) heard the spy rumble in annoyance. 'Sideswipe!' he hissed. 'You have a nice rear... now drive!' Sideswipe teased. 'Let me handle him!' (Y/n) said as she stepped on Mirage's roof. 'I am not a toy!' the spy snapped. (Y/n) chuckled while sitting down again, Sideswipe looked up to me "Let go of his rear, Sideswipe!" (Y/n) stated.

The mech cockily shook his head and hold the spy tighter in response. 'You let me no choice,' you said as she grabbed something out of her pocket. "What's that?!" Sideswipe asked suspiciously. "Dino... can you stop for a sec?" (Y/n) asked. He slowly came to a stop while you turned back to Sideswipe and showed him the syringe, Sideswipe hated needles. She used it scare him. 'You evil creature!' he grunted as (Y/n) pointed it at him. He let off Dino's rear and the spy instantly drove off again. Sideswipe was too late with grabbing the spy and (Y/n) waved him goodbye with a smirk.