8- The Power Sphere Factory

"She's always been in my mind, it makes me keep moving forward.... She's my inspiration, my one true friend i made when i first came here. Through the lies you were the truth, my life is a better place because of you.

You are so understanding.

You’re so creative.

You’re so bright.

You’re so strong.

You’re so amazing.

You’re so wonderful.

You are so lovely.

And you are everything I could ever want in a partner."

─── 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

Seeing the hologram started to move and talk, caught everyone off guard and gasped. Unfortunately, Gopal was still busy talking to even realize.

"Exactly! I'm going to change him into a sardine puff so he better know- Eh?...." The molecular manipulator trailed off, realizing that the hologram talked as he faced Bora Ra in disbelief.

"Lari Gopal.." Y/n whispered, taking a few steps back with the others mimicking her.

Gopal was busy staring at Bora Ra before started awing at him. "Ehh!! This hologram can talk!! Look at this, look at this!" The molecular manipulator yelled, patting Bora Ra's legs before climbing on top of the alien. "So realistic!! It's like 3D!!"

"Get off of me!!" Bora Ra snapped, throwing Gopal off of him in irritation, catching the molecular manipulator off guard. The alien seems like readying a black hole fist, causing Boboiboy to warn his friend.

"Watch out Gopal!!"

"Shadow Ropes!!" Fang yelled, quickly wrapped Gopal with black ropes before pulling the molecular manipulator towards them, successfully avoiding Bora Ra's attack.

Boboiboy was now furious, just thinking of his friends get hurt made his blood boil before running in front of the others and turned to his earth element.

"Earth Wall!!" He yelled, punching the ground with his rock gloves as multiple giant green crystals had blocked Bora Ra's way.

"LARI!!" Quake yelled, Klamkabot had retracted his spider legs as silver wings had emerged from his back, quickly leading the young heroes to safety.

"This way!!" He yelled, catching the others attention as they quickly followed the giant Power Sphere.

The green crystal was soon destroyed, revealing both Gaga Naz and Bora Ra, with the muscular alien started shooting lasers at them.