Chapter 7

|| With you ||
Just take it all
I'm nothing without your love
I promise I'll never leave your love
My heart is beating 'cause of you

Now I'm in the dark
Will we meet in our dreams
Breaking my heart
Here we are apart
I wanna stay near you
_______________________

[ 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

My heart stops as I stand completely still looking at y/n laying in bed with a gloomy expression

What's going on?

Something is wrong. From the quietness of this room when I walked in, tells me it has something to do with me.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I asks her as I rush to her side. She nods her head timidly. But her sorrowful eyes tells me something else.

I place the back of my hand onto y/n's forehead to check her temperature but it's normal. I take a moment to take a good look at her, trying to figure out what could be wrong. I could tell she's been crying considering her puffy eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asks again, looking deep into her eyes to search for the truth.

She nods her head again but this time I see tears filling up in her eyes. I sit by her side and hold her in my arms. I don't need to know anymore. I just know that I need to hold her.

"Um, we'll leave you two alone," Taehyung clears his throat. "You guys haven't seen each other for a while."

I keep my arms wrapped around her, taking in her familiar warmth and scent, giving me a nostalgic feeling.

I miss this so much.

I...miss her.

I can hear the door close behind me, and it's just me and her now. "Y/n...you never have to hide anything from me," I tell her, still not pulling away. "You and me had always told each other about everything, and just because we're not together anymore...that doesn't mean we stop telling each other how we truly feel."

"Jimin..." her voice is quiet, almost like a whisper, "Do you love Sana?" Her tearful eyes looks deep into mine, waiting for my answer.

I pull away and I look at her for a moment, taken by surprise why she's suddenly asking this. "To be honest with you," I sigh. "I don't know..."

Tears races down her face and I hold her once again. "Y/n...whatever you're going through...I'm here as always. The love I have for you has never changed."