〜→・Loved ones gone・←~

Tony was alive.

He abandoned you.

What?

Suddenly You were shoved to the ground by Levi. Your head was spinning and your vision was blurry.

You steadied yourself and looked up and saw Tony standing above you. "Good to see you, Y/N." He muttered, kicking your side, making you fall. He begun his physical assault on you. You sobbed out. Was it the pain making you cry or the feeling of betrayal?

Levi's blades were blunt and he couldn't reach to reload them, the stupid cart Titan was weighing him down. He felt powerless. This kid he swore to protect was going to get killed.

You ended up pumbled on the ground, steam rising from your body. Yes, you could heal, but it didn't stop it from hurting like hell. Tony let out an audible gasp.

"That's where it went..." He murmured as you coughed out the blood that sat in your mouth.

"He gave it to you!" Tony yelled, grabbing your head and smashing it into the ground.

You stopped all of your thoughts and processed what he just said. 'Gave it to you?' What does he mean.

Then it clicked.

You flipped over and climbed back onto your feet before grabbing a broken edge of your sword. You charged at Tony, sliding underneath him as he was about to grab you and slipped the sharp piece of blade into the lower side, resulting in the blood curling scream that then snapped levi out of his thoughts.

Levi saw the look in your eyes and he knew what you were going to do.

Was he okay with you killing someone?

No. No, he was not.

"Y/N!" Levi called out to you, making you turn to him.

Levi was a man who was strong and stoic. You wouldn't see much expression on his face, but now was different. The situation was different.

Levi was scared.

He was scared for you. He would deeply regret letting you kill this man. He didn't know what connections you had to him, but he would try for you.

"Please Y/N, come to me. He isn't worth the strength or time." Levi stated, still stuck under the cart Titan.

You glared once more at Tony before socking him in the face making him tumble over then slowly walked over to Levi as you shocked the cart Titan, making it free Levi from its hold.

Levi looked at you as you looked at Tony who was rubbing the now harsh bruise on his face from your fist as you glared hell at him.

Levi had never really seen you mad.

This mad.

Suddenly the cart Titan picked up both Tony and Zeke and sped off, leaving you both with newly surrounded titans.

You were not having any of this.

You spun quickly and swiftly, taking out each Titan as they collapsed and sped off, chasing after the cart.

When you and Levi arrived on the other side of the wall, You saw Zeke speaking with Eren, then they were gone. All that was left was someone who you recognized.

"ARMIN!" You yelled, flying over to the burnt body. You landed and ran up to him, grabbing his hand, which greatly burned you, but you couldn't even notice. Levi, understanding the situation, took out a shot to save armins life. Just then, a soldier appeared.

"CAPTAIN, COMMANDER IS ALIVE, HES BARELY BREATHING USE THE SHOT ON HIM" The soldier who you recognized as floch, a new recruit, yells out, making Levi stumped. Was he to save Armin or Erwin?

"E-Erwin!" You yelled, rushing over to Erwin. "Not you! Not you!" You continuously yelled, your vocabulary not large enough to say what you wanted. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your head just like the way he patted your head when you first met. You could even feel his fingers moving slightly and softly on your head. Salty tears left your eyes as small hiccups escaped your mouth. You didn't want Erwin to die. He was the first person who was truly nice to you after your mom died.

You were crying so hard Eren ran up to you and grabbed you. You hugged his chest and drenched his leather jacket with tears. Even though Eren desperately wanted Armin to live, he didn't want you to see the fighting between Erwin and Armin. You cried so hard you even got a headache and fell into a slumber.