Chapter 32:

Without surprise, and as if by accident, his lips touched Mu Hanfeng's slightly cool earlobe.

Tong Che suddenly froze. The back of his shoulders tensed up, his five fingers subconsciously closed, and the fingernails sank deep into his palm.

But he didn't back away, didn't make any other moves, didn't dare to move, and of course, in his heart he probably didn't want to move either.

In the blink of an eye, many thoughts seemed to pass through Tong Che's mind, but at the same time, it seemed like there was nothing at all.

All of his mind was occupied by these lightest of movements, the subtlest of touches, and he didn't even react to why he didn't move. Mu Hanfeng, also, remained in his original position.

Time seemed to have stood still at this moment. Tong Che even forgot where he was and what he was going to do. All he could sense was Mu Hanfeng's soft earlobe that was gradually warming up from the slight coolness, the deep and cold smell of the sea that was rising up from Mu Hanfeng's body, the two people's intertwined breath, and only his own heartbeat that was faster and louder than the next, as if it could shatter his eardrums.

In a trance, Tong Che felt that the sound of his heart beating like a drum was not only from himself.

Was teacher Mu's heart beating this fast?

At that very moment, Tong Che suddenly felt his hand, which was clenched into a fist at his side, being wrapped in Mu Hanfeng's large hand.

Mu Hanfeng suddenly inclined his head and looked over.

For a moment, the distance between them was extremely close, so close that they were about to touch their lips together.

But then both of them quickly turned their heads back, but the space they were in was so small that even if they tried hard to pull apart, they were only a little further away than before.

So both of them didn't move again.

Tong Che stared straight at Mu Hanfeng. His eyes were already deep, and now they were even more like the surface of the sea with a tidal wave in them, revealing a danger that made the Omega instinctively want to retreat, but at the same time so charming that he wanted to sink into them.

When he looked into those eyes, it was as if he was hypnotised and couldn’t help it.

Tong Che's eyes gradually became misty, and he subconsciously moved forward, little by little.

A little closer, a second more, and he would be completely covered with Mu Hanfeng's lips. A little closer and he would drown in this sea!

"I... found... you... "

A trailing, mechanical and eerie voice suddenly rang out, instantly breaking all the ambiguity and confusion.

In the next second, the red robot had spun around and arrived to his feet.

With a jolt, Tong Che woke up and jerked his head backwards, just short of doing a backflip!

Mu Hanfeng reached out in time to protect the back of his head, so that Tong Che did not come into contact with the wall.

It took another two seconds for Tong Che to regain his senses. He sat up straighter, dropped his head and stumbled, "Mu... teacher Mu, I... that... is... I... "

However, after stumbling for half a day, he couldn't come up with a clear answer.

Mu Hanfeng's hand slowly moved up to the top of his hair and lightly rubbed it. His voice was low and hoarse. "It's just a robot. Don't be afraid."