Chapter 33:

Mu Hanfeng reached out, and steadily caught the little kitten that was sprawled out in his arms. He then looked up and felt that these "ghosts" looked pleasing to the eyes.

The "ghosts" were still pulling and screaming, "If you know our secret, you will all come down with us! Stay with.... us..."

The kitten in Mu Hanfeng's arms was shaking uncontrollably again. The corners of his lips hooked, and he suddenly reached out. He copied the bend of Tong Che's legs, and lifted him up in a princess hug, and even lowered his head to the ear and whispered soothingly, "Don't be afraid, Teacher Mu will hold you."

Tong Che was not sure whether he was scared or stunned by the hug, but he just nestled in Mu Hanfeng's arms, not saying a word and not moving a muscle.

Mu Hanfeng was in a good mood, so he grabbed the diary next to him and threw it at the screaming "ghosts", scolding them indifferently, "You have your secrets back, shut up, you're scaring my kitten."

The "ghosts": "......"

This isn't what we were promised!

Obviously, they came here to scare people, but not only did they not scare them, but they got a mouthful of dog food instead?

Who the hell is messing with who's mind!

The "ghosts" who had their minds broken left the stage with sad faces, while Mu Hanfeng walked into the new room with his little kitten in his arms.

The cameraman wanted to howl from behind. He could already imagine how excited the fans would be when the footage was released!

He even wanted to shout three times, "FengChe CP!

Wait, how did he even know their CP name!

For a moment, the cameraman was in the same state of disbelief as the "ghosts".

The "ghosts" had already run away in exasperation, but Emperor Mu was still holding on to Tong Che.

Not only did he not let go, but he also nuzzled the person's ear, "Tong Tong, have you touched my collarbone enough?"

Tong Che: "!"

Who touched your collarbone! Don't talk nonsense!

Tong Che stared at Mu Hanfeng's sharp jawline and the abrupt Adam’s apple peeking out from the collar of his shirt for three seconds before finally waking up and realizing that he was now completely held in Mu Hanfeng's arms!

And in such a humiliating position as a princess hug!

Tong Che was so embarrassed that he wanted to be grabbed by a "ghost". He struggled a little, stumbling, "Teacher Mu, I'm not afraid anymore. Can you put me down now!"

Probably because Tong Che was too embarrassed, Mu Hanfeng was afraid that he would really run to the "ghost" and throw himself into the trap. So he did not tease him anymore and put him down with a smile on his face.

When Tong Che stood up, he still hung his head, not daring to look at Mu Hanfeng or speak. The tips of his ears, hidden under his golden hair, had already turned red.

Mu Hanfeng's Adam’s apple rolled for a moment, helplessly throwing out a serious topic, "Doesn't Tong Tong want to know why that room belonged to Xiao Jie just now?"

Tong Che froze. His thoughts were successfully carried away. He raised his head to look at Mu Hanfeng and nodded vigorously, "I want to know!"

Mu Hanfeng hid his smile and raised his hand to pinch the adam’s apple in his throat twice before saying, "Let me show you something."