Chapter 34:

The "long-tongued ghost" obviously did not expect the young Omega, who looked so soft and frightened, to suddenly pull such a stunt, and just stood there with his tongue tied in knots.

The "white-faced ghost" had stopped the car and wanted to take advantage of the situation to scare Tong Che one last time, but before he could open his mouth, he turned his head and found his partner being "cruelly" bullied...

With his tongue hanging out, the "long-tongued ghost" was making "babbling" noises while gesturing for the "white-faced ghost" to avenge him.

So, the white-faced ghost turned his head with a smile and asked Tong Che, with his bright red lips, "Do you know what happened to the last person who tied his tongue in knots?"

At his words, a gust of wind blew in from the window, and Tong Che's already thin courage was instantly gone.

But Mu Hanfeng gave a light "tsk", then reached over and wrapped his arms around Tong Che. He turned his head towards the "white faced ghost" and asked gently, "Do you know what happened to the last person who scared my kitten like that? "

Whiteface ghost: "......"

Thanks, I don't want to know! I don't want to know!

We "ghosts" just don't want to lose face if we don't scare people!

Mu Hanfeng dropped that line and stopped talking to him. He grabbed Tong Che and got out of the car.

The camera man also hurriedly jumped out of the car with his equipment, and the "white-faced ghost" pulled the "long-tongued ghost" and drove away quickly.

Tong Che looked at the tail of the car and realized what he had just done. He looked down and saw the big hand around his waist and, as expected, turned all red.

Mu Hanfeng forced himself to endure the impatience under his body as he withdrew his hand in a natural movement, not forgetting to praise, "Tong Tong was really great just now, quick to react and brave."

Tong Che was even more embarrassed, showing a very shallow dimple.

Mu Hanfeng then moved his eyes to observe the room they were now in.

Tong Che also raised his hand and rubbed his face hard, taking a serious look around.

When they looked around, both of them froze.

The room was empty, and there was not even a light.

No, there was no light, but why wasn’t it dark?

Almost at the same time, Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng looked down at their feet, and the moment they saw it, they both sucked in a breath in unison.

It was because they found that the floor they were stepping on was not an ordinary floor, but a layer of transparent glass. Underneath, the glass was not empty, but there was a miniature scene, and it was very bright underneath, and the light came through.

Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng squatted down together and looked carefully at the miniature scene below, while the cameraman also set up his equipment to film it.

In the scene was a very ordinary looking house with four small figures, two men and two women, and it was easy to see from the shape that it was none other than Xiao Jie's family.

What surprised Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng was that the scene, and the people inside, were moving!

The scene slowly rotated and finally settled in the living room.

At that moment, there were three people sitting on the sofa in the living room: Jie, his mother, and his sister.

His mother had red nails, and his sister was wearing a white dress.