Chapter 16: The Cat Girl

Continuing to the previous chapter, 10 minutes has pass after Moo visited an exiled village, when he was walking through the dirt road, he then stumble upon a beautiful beach that could make a perfect place to rest and have fun there.

Moo: Wow.....

This is what Moo's words came out, the view was so beautiful, probably more beautiful than the resort wallpaper in the computer you always seen.

After he shook his head not to get too attracted by the sight, he realize there is something wrong.

Taking the map from his inventory, he looks at it for a moment before realize his mistake.

Moo: ಠ_ಠ That old man didn't announce me that I accidentally went south!

Giving out a sign, Moo needs to relieve his stress, he then looks back at the beach before calming his mind down.

Moo: I'll tell the boys later about this place, looks very fun 🙂

Looking around his surroundings for a moment, he began to take off his armor and began to step foot on the sand.

Moo: But I'm gonna have my own fun first, hehehe.

As he was about to take off his rainbow colored sleevless shirt, he slightly look to his left to another dirt road and sees three man in what seems to be like merchants or something, they came from the east side so its obvious they are not from the village.

He was going to ignore and let them go, seeing that it was not worth the interaction. He desperately needs some rest and don't want to have a fight nor other headaches he'll get.

However, something dissuades from him ignoring them any further. The sight of a ten year old girl tagging along catches his intrigue. To his shock, she is nearly naked as she is being pulled by their wagon, bound by ropes around both of her hands. But what make him felt even more surprised was she has some sort of cat ears.

There are also rules from Wildcat and Vanoss about not dealing with something you don't know of, because Team 6 had no idea what the culture of this world was. They don't want to involve something they shouldn't be intervening, like what if they involve something that they were not suppose to cross resulting a powerful foe or military hunting them down, or accidently creating chaos, they still have no clue about this world.

Before Moo could react, the wagon and the three men move passed him like he wasn't even there and move on towards the third dirt road to the right side of him.

He knows he should let them go, he knew well what kind of consequence might happen, but for some reason, he couldn't ignore it and something tolds him to save her.

Few moments of his mental conflicts, Moo finally decided.

Moo: Hey! What are you doing with her!!

Moo shouted.

The three men stop and turn around. They gave strange look on what Moo was wearing, of course nobody seen clothing with multiple colors in it, it seems alien to them.

Then all of the sudden, they pulled out their swords, chuckling at him.

Random Asshole 1: Mind your own business, pal. Or something bad will happen to you.

One man threatens.

The Cat girl turns around and looks at him. She has a cold and scared look on her eyes.

Moo was about to take out his enchanted diamond sword but his guts told him the three men in front of him are not to be underestimated, he could risk himself getting killed, he doesn't even know their capabilities and swordmenship yet.