Chapter 2

My outfit for the mall is above. (Not the hat or bag and the shoes are supposed to be grey vans btw) How is it so far? 👌✌️

"Hayes you go with Alena," Cam says.

I walk to areopostal. I look through the racks while Hayes just followed closely behind. I ended up getting 4 crop tops, a pair a skinny jeans, 2 pair of leggings, and a T-shirt.

I walk to American eagle and get a flannel, 4 pairs of shorts, a swim suit, and a crop top.

I go get 2 pairs of vans and a backpack. I went and got some sandals and sweats from another stoke and decided to sit down.

"So tell me about yourself, Hayes says.

"There's not much to say."

"Come on."

"Well I played softball and danced before this," I say.

"Oh so you were sporty."

"I just liked to play."

"I was kidding," he says smiling.

"But yes I was," I say and laugh. He's not that bad and he's cute too.

"Hey guys," Gabby says and Gilinsky follows her.

"Hey," I say.

"I'm going to forever 21 wanna come," Gabby says.

"Yes," I say and stand up. Hayes follows behind.

I get a few skirts and tops and walk out with Hayes.

We all meet up at the cars.

"How are you two twins you look nothing alike," Taylor says.

"We're fraternal idiot," Gabby says. I laugh and put my bags in the back.

We get to the house and I unpack all my new clothes and things.

"Here you all get a laptop and a phone," Cameron says handing me a laptop and gold iPhone 5s.

"Thanks," I say and put them on the dresser.

"Yea no problem," he says and walk out.

I jump on my bed and look at the ceiling. I totally forgot the schedule. I walk over to my dresser and pick up the schedule.

1. Luke

2. Hayes

3. Daniel

I sit the list down and sit back on the bed. I hear the door open and I look over to Luke.

"Ready," Luke says shutting the door.

I just lay there motionless. I sit up and see him coming closer to me. He climbs on top of me and raises my shirt up.

"Stop," I say and pull it down.

"You stop," he says full of anger. I kick him in the dick and throw him off me.

"You little bitch," he says. I try to run out but he pulls my foot making me fall straight on my face.

"Your coming with me," he says dragging me out of my room and down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing," Casey says.

"She just fucking kicked me in my dick," like says dragging me down some metal stairs to the basement. Nash runs down.

"Make an example," Nash says and everyone else walks in. Luke ties me up to a chair. He shoves a sock in my mouth and punches me in the stomach. I scream through the rag as tears run down my cheeks.

"STOP," Gabby yells pushing against Matt.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE," Taylor yells. I shake my head and sob more. Luke slaps me. He kicks my legs and throws the chair over. He starts kicking my whole body as I scream and sob through the rag.

"Stop that's enough she's obviously learned her lesson," Hayes says.

"I don't think she has," Luke says and leans down punching me. He kicks me one last time.

"I'm done with her now," Luke says and walks out.

"Oh my gosh Alena," Casey says running to me.

"Nope," Gilinsky says yanking her arm.

I sob into the rag as the door to the basement slams.

I drift to sleep as the ropes cut into my wrists.

I wake up to the basement door opening.