Epilogue

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ||

.
.
.

You stop in front of the Couffaine's houseboat, hearing the sound of guitar from inside.
It was soft and has a tinge of sad tune in it.
Slowly, you walk inside, noting the fact that their mother is nowhere to be seen.

Stoping in front of Luka's room, you opened the door a bit and peek at him.
The blue haired boy was strumming his guitar, singing along with the sound giving you a sense of nostalgia.

You never thought it would come to this day. A closure, an action that will decide your decision.

You knew you had a feeling for Adrien, however, the past still lingers in your heart unable to let go.
Many what ifs that they wouldn't be answered despite everything because it's in the past.

Thinking that you want to show your presence, you knock on the door causing Luka to stop playing and look on your direction. There was bewilderment in his eyes as he slowly put his guitar down.

"Mind if i come in?" You ask still looking at him from the slight space.

"No no... Please, come in" he said and you gave a smile pushing the door open and went to sat beside him, a space between you to not make it too awkward.

Silence overcame you both as you two jist listens to the slight ripples on water underneath. The sound of noise in the city echoing from the alleys, emitted from every corner of Paris.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled.

Luka hummed and you continued, knowing that he want to listen first before speaking his thoughts.

"I was weak and didn't tried my best to trust you. I was to angry at my parents to give attention to our relationship"

You said looking down at your clench hand. This time, it's really for the best to say everything, to tell him what you feel so that you wouldn't feel any regret.
It's best to be vocal of everything because there is no what if. No one could bring back time to salvage a destroyed relationship.

What if... Is for the people who could move on for the wasted opportunity. It's for the people who are not contented on where they are in life.

Painful it is. It's the truth and you just realize that now.

"You know Y/n..." breaking out of your stupor you look beside you and saw Luka doing the same to you.

"I never regretted a thing when we parted at that moment. I was fine with you focusing on your life because i saw how it's taking pressure on you. It's painful to admit that you were skeptical of my feelings but that's also fine." Luka raise his hand and held your cheeks, rubbing his thumb on you cheeks as he continue.

"i can see that it made you better. More optimistic in life" you leaned your head on the warmth he was emitting before you nodded, a smile on your face.

"So what now?" You mumbled softly, afraid yet also anticipation at his answer.
You didn't know what you were expecting but something inside you know that this will be for the better.

"what do you feel, Y/n?"

Lowering his hand, he stared at you in the eyes. Sadness in those blue eyes.