A Strongman

Sergey arrived at planet 101 with a certain panache . The only thing was that there was no one who saw him enter the planet . He arrived undetected in the dense forests . The spaceship automatically landing next to the spaceship that was already stranded . Another spaceship , he wondered . What is with these spaceships , they are everywhere . Sergey before leaving the ship , overwrote the software , bypassing several security checks and punched in his code . The system recognized his name and identity . Now it is time for them to find me , he said with much elan .  He walked out the spaceship , with new hope and a lot of possibilities . And as he walked out in to the forests he was immediately alerted to the possibility of a threat looming large . His dream vanished in a spurt and the survival instincts crept . The trees , the covers of the forest , examined Sergey . Something terrible must have gone down here , and not too long a time ago . He wandered around the forests with the gun stuck to his chest . Sergey found it hard to find an exit , with him not being able to see properly . There was hardly any light that passed through these forests . 

Meanwhile , back at earth 

The Director called the most important people of the nuclear power plant for a meeting . Everyone was seated down , the oldest Romanov to the youngest Plato all sat down , sensing a sort of excitement that was brewing in the air . The Director started his speech . I have called you all here , he said , for a very important brief . Everyone sat up straight . We have found the exact location of Sergey , he said . And the screen behind the director went from white color . A video popped out , starting with a wide shot of the Galaxy Archimedia and slowly  zooming in on the planets . And as the video travelled through the galaxy, it finally stopped at a planet . A planet that could be said resembled our planet , the earth , very closely . 

The director pointed at the planet with his laser . That , right there is planet 101 , said the Director . And Sergey is there , we got the information just this morning . Plato and Romanov sat up straight . I also have some other news for you , some very important news . When Sergey punched in the coordinates today , something was different . He punched in his coordinates in a spaceship . But , emphasized the director . Not in his spaceship , not in any spaceship made on our planet . He punched it in an alien ship . I knew it  , uttered Romanov , not loudly . Only Plato could have heard it . I knew it , that there were far more intelligent beings than us out there , he said again . This time , Plato clearly heard it . and he turned his head in the direction of Romanov 

So , continued the Director . We are sending two teams out there , for this mission . We want that alien ship , back here . As the director was briefing , there entered a man , a very fair man with dark har , glasses and was about average in height . He quietly came in and took a seat at the back . The director did not stop with the discourse , he carried on . And everyone paid the utmost attention , particularly Plato . His eyes had lit up , ever since the news that a large team would be on this mission . The team members news came on the screen as the meeting was nearing the later phases . And to the delight of many , Plato's name had also come up . Romanov patted the back of Plato , congratulating him . And finally the presentation was over and the lights had come on . The team will be headed by Mr. Akumi , announced the director , pointing at the gentleman who had entered the meeting , during the middle of it . Mr. Akumi , continued the director is one of the most educated in the space of travel and extra - terrestrial life and energy . He actually holds a doctorate in extra - terrestrial energy , said the director . Now the whole attention of the room was on Mr. Akumi , who simply waved in appreciation . 

Tomorrow onwards , the director continued . . The team will be handled by Mr. Akumi . You will be under his mission and need to follow all the protocols that are said by him . And please do remember , that the retrieval of the alien ship is as important as the mission itself . Plato and Romanov , sighed together . You can disperse , said the director . Plato and Romanov walked out together , A Chinese , asked Plato . No , a Japanese , I presume . And the director looks awfully fidgety mentioning his name , said Plato . Romanov laughed , must be a directive from Moscow , he said . Now what , we are partnering up with the Japanese , asked Plato . Indeed so , it looks that way , and Plato , said the old man , the world is going to enter a new era , and Russia would be foolish to not have allies as it enters it . Plato and Romanov continued to walk on