𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

☼

"I want to bring you all to the Avengers Compound."

All the other Eternals look shocked, except for Kingo, who grins widely. "You actually mean it?!" He shrieks excitedly.

Anya nods, looking back at Loki with a soft smile. "I think it's time for me to introduce you all to my own family. Maybe... maybe things would feel different."

Thena looks conflicted. The idea of going near civilization while in her condition, would it even be worth it?

As she looks back at Anya's face, seeing the hidden hopefulness in them no matter how hard she tried not to be.

Eventually, Thena finds herself offering a small smile while nodding. Ikaris palms his forehead while the others cheered at the thought of going on what feels like a vacation.

Loki stares at the odd little group. Do they not realize that other realities are being terrorized right now as Kang searches for the superior Anya?

***

Phastos opens a portal directly outside the compound, and somehow, a baseball swooshes past over Druig's shoulder before he could even think.

Druig flinches and ducks his head immediately, while Ikaris catches the ball easily.

"Sorry!" A youthful male voice calls from ahead of them, and he was half wincing while looking in disbelief. It was as if this group of people appeared from thin air.

"Hey, kid." Anya greets him with an apologetic smile before asking him to gather everyone by the lounge. Peter nods and jogs back inside while Anya turns to see where Peter was aiming the ball.

Apparently, Sylvie was learning how to play baseball with Peter, and Thor was standing nearby. The two of them approach the new group, being on their guard as usual.

Thor furrows his brows at Kingo, but says nothing.

Anya leads them all inside, and the others gather with interest. Tony was the last to arrive, and he raises his brows. "Who the hell are they?"

"Everyone, this is the Eternals. They're, um... they're practically my actual family. More or less."

Yelena's lips part with surprise as she looks at the very diverse group, too diverse to be in any way biologically related to Anya. Mobius on the other hand, couldn't help but smile in excitement, having never met an Eternal before.

"I brought them here because I think they can help in stopping Kang."

The others blink and glance at one another in brief confusion. Loki as well. He thought she brought them here to introduce her families to one another.

Anya notices the looks on their faces and she sighs. "Look, we have more pressing matters than family reunions, alright? We'll talk about that once we resolve this Kang bullshit."