TILL I MET YOU..

At the bus stop....
I waited for a while but no sign of cab's taxi's stopping and only three of us is there how come!! Today is Saturday it was supposed to be a free time!

Only me, the old woman and the other person was the boy that sat beside me on the bus, well if you're wondering what's his look, it's still pale yet handsome.
Ok for now, waiting on this place feels like awkward it's so silent no noisy side or something.

A little while later maybe 15minutes there was a black tinted window car stop in front of us, it stopped for a minute, then suddenly the door in-front side right burst open, and there was a man getting outside, he was buff,muscle man and wearing shades and uniform like a guard? Maybe,
Then he said we need to go, WHAT ME!?.. yes you he said, why me! I don't even know you! You need to come he said.

Well I didn't know what to do so I picked my bag then after 2 step, suddenly the handsome boy blocked my way his standing in front of me and his hands spread, wow didn't know he was tall!!, then the guard notice it he turned around,seeing the handsome boy in front of me, he's face got furious then saying out of the way boy!

The handsome boy didn't move he just stand still then he speak for the first time, do you know this girl Mister? He ask, yes she's miss Alice smith, HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!? The guard didn't answer he just stared,

I was about to step front because no one's talking suddenly the handsome boy stop me and grab my wrist his hand was cold and soft,

he turned around face to face with me and he asked are you going with him? I didn't answer I just shook my head, he stared at me for a long time feeling like it was eternity but it was only a few seconds,

He face the guard again and said you can't take her!I Can take care of her! The guard seem flattered, and so am I!!! He went inside the tinted window black car, my POV: wHaT tHE hEck iS tHAt fOr?!
The boy didn't look at me again which is dissatisfy, but instead he drag me gently but I don't know where were we going but it's like a romantical dream so I did not stop him.

Until we stop, at a place it was like a restaurant, he let go of my hand, he enter I followed him, we are sitting face to face, I look around because he's staring at me which is bad I might melt!

The room was simple but elegant but there are no people around only both of us and the waitress which is sitting and using her phone,
My hand was shaking that time i dont know why, the handsome boy touch it, he place his hand over my hand it stop shaking, yet still his hand was cold and soft then he asked me, are you scared?
Then feeling like there was an electricity reviving my whole body and I said a big answer N-O!! He was shocked and saying all right, i see, not at all then he managed a little tinsy wincy small smile on his face, I smiled back,my heart sank, he's cute when he smile. For the first time....

Maybe that's the reason why he never smile right?? He's freaking cute when he do that....