Chapter 92: Lava Cake.

(WARNING!!! sum seggsual content MUAHAHAHAH)

You let out a groan as your eyes fluttered open, you were inside an unfamiliar room. You were about to speak but someone beat you to it. "Ah, Y/n... You're awake." your eyes flickered to Akaza who was next to you, "Do you remember what happened?" he asked. You shook your head, lying to Akaza that you don't remember anything. He stared at you before replying, "You fell off the stairs... As you can see, your left leg is broken. You've been unconscious for a day..." he replied as he handed you your phone. "Your family and friends have been informed." he informed you, and you nodded your head.

Lies. He was lying about informing your family if they did... Tamayo would've been the one taking care of you right now.

"Well... Since I'm injured... Once I heal, I better be excused from cleaning the lab!" you huffed as you joked, he stared at you, "No." he sternly replied. Your mouth widened dramatically, "You're cruel...!" you cried out to which he only laughed. He then turned away from you as he was about to walk away, "...Akaza." you stopped him as you called out his name, he turned to you, you were about to tell him what happened between you and Muzan but... You remember his words, that this was HIS world. You stopped yourself, "Can I please have some McDonalds...?" you added. He let out a chuckle, "Alright... But... I'm always on your side." he mumbled the last sentence.

You raised an eyebrow as you didn't catch the last thing he said. You were too tired... To even think of anything... To process what you had learned last night... But one thing is for sure... You hated Muzan. 'Muzan, he's dangerous...' you thought.

You knew it was suspicious... You knew it was weird... But you brushed it off... And now... You don't know who to trust. Who is like Muzan...? And who isn't like Muzan...? 'I need to get out of here with Blake soon...' You thought as you clenched your teeth. The door then suddenly opened, revealing Melanie who let out a gasp. "Y/n....!" She spoke out, she was quick to head towards you. "How are you feeling??" She asked, "Hmm... Alright. Besides, I'll survive..." You replied. "Bestie, you have a bandage wrapped around your head and a broken leg." She reminded you which you laughed at.

She then stared at you, "You know Y/n... I just had a weird dream... A handsome guy fucked me." Melanie spoke out, you turned to her with a confused facial expression as it was random of her to bring this up, but it was Melanie so you brushed it off.

"If I remember correctly, his cock was 9.35 inches long, 4.47 inches wide. Curves lightly to the left, the tip is EC9EC0 pink, shaft is a creamy beige. Three distinct veins with the longest ranging from the base to the tip on the middle right side. Excretion is macaroon cream and he's trimmed but not clean shaven." She spoke out.

"Huh... Reminds me of a certain dilf." You commented as you played along, "Oh my god! You banged a dilf?!" She spoke out in shock, "I'm joking! Besides, your insane for remembering those details." You told her as you gave her a weirded-out facial expression. "But yeah... He was hot... Funny thing is, I saw him in school one time... Is this God's way of telling me I'm destined to him...? But I already have Aimi so..." Melanie spoke out, you rolled your eyes but... Felt relieved... Happy... Of her carefree and random nature... It was definitely what you needed right now, a distraction. A breath of fresh air. You then let out a laugh, "You're really a joy to be around Melanie." you commented, her eyes widened as she looked at you, and her face quickly became red.

"I- What- I- You-" she stuttered to which you made fun of. "S-Shut up!! You caught me off guard!!" She shrieked. You only laughed harder over how flustered she was.

After some time, the two of you only kept talking. That is until... Akaza arrived, with someone too. You peeked to see Rui, "Oh! Hello Rui!" you greeted him, "Onee Chan!" he spoke out as he ran up to you and hugged you, Melanie stared at you, "Is he your child?" she joked to which you laughed at. "Oh, he's like... A little brother I never had." you giggled. "Y/n, I'll place your food at the table." Akaza informed you, to which you nodded at. "Oh! Y/n, I need to go. The girls and I will visit you soon okay!" she informed you as she was quick to leave. "Alright! Take care!" you told her.