CHAPTER 19

RECONCILE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TORD has to break away—he has to. He can't catch his breath when Tom kisses him harder, he's so rough and it hurts his lips but he doesn't say it. "Tom–-" he groans between the kiss and holds him by the shoulders, trying to pull him away. "I-I can't," he sighs, "Brea-–" he can't continue further when Tom pulls away for just a second to let him catch his breath before kissing him again. This bastard,let me breath! Tord finds himself cursing before he uses force to push him off by the shoulders. The two are out of breath, but the instense staring in the intimate silence says a lot. "Do you want to kill me?!" Tord whispers as Tom pants and gives a breathy chuckle. His hold is still on the towel that hang around Tord's neck as he pulls onto it to bring the other man closer, a little thankful that Tord's around the same height as him so he doesn't have to lean down or up for another kiss. "Wait a moment, Jehovah," Tord palms his mouth and Tom narrows his eyes. "Mm," he says against his palm and it tickles. "Let me get some air," Tord notices Tom grinning because his eyes crease and narrow, and licks the hand covering his mouth. Tord swats his hand away and rubs it on Tom's own shirt. "Ugh, gross. Bastard, you're doing this own purpose." Tom lets his hands travel at the back of his head and he tugs at his still wet and damp locks. "Just fucking kiss me, you whine too much." Tom growls and Tord ends up obliging with a deep sigh. He brings his hands to hold his torso, and his head is spinning as they kiss again. His gaze is hazy, and he lets out a confused shriek when Tom bites his tongue. This guy is unbelievably rough. He pulls away from the kiss, covering his mouth as he glares at Tom, who rubs at his own lips. "Asshole, you really want to kill me, don't you?" Tom huffs, "You're just sensitive." Tord scowls at his response, scratching his head from behind.  "Why'd you even come here out of no where? I thought you...that–" he finds himself struggling to say the next words when Tom's looking at him like that. It's so hot and it distracts him. He's at loss of words when Tom has his hand travel down his forearm, which shivers at his touch. His grabs Tord's hand in his own and interlocks them together.
Tord watches him, a blush dusting on his cheeks. And it's the first time he's ever seen Tom blush, he realizes. And he gets what he means by the action, no words exchanged between them. "Do you...really mean it?" Tord asks, and Tom squeezes their locked fingers together. "I..." Tord leans closer to Tom this time, "I want to hear you admit it." And Tom hesitates, his lips part as if he'd say something but then close tight. His face flushes red and Tord finds the sight entertaining. He's so embarrassed. "I don't need to say it," Tom huffs and looks away, removing their interlocked hands away. "You already know it, so why do I even say it?" He says with an awkward scowl but Tord can clearly see through his facade because it cracks. He's so flushed and Tord takes this as an advantage to walk further toward Tom when he backs away and he hits the bed behind them. He is hesitating. Tord is still grinning like an idiot, when Tom punches lightly on his chest. "Fuck, you're teasing me," Tom scoffs and Tord snickers. "C'mon, are you that embarrassed?" He laughs, before leaning in and resting his head on Tom's shoulder. "I'm just..." He sighs, "I'm so happy. I'm so glad."  He admits with a shaky breath as he shivers against the male who feels it. "Commie?" Tord wraps his arms around the man's waist as he buries himself deeper into his neck. "I like you so much,"  he says and Tom sucks in a breath. "I...I just..." he hesitates as he looks back up at him and Tom cups his cheek, letting his thumb graze the supple skin. Tord looks at him through glossy eyes, as he brings his other hand to place it atop of Tom's on his cheek and tilts ever so slightly to place a kiss on his palm.

"I like you so much," he repeats his previous phase more slowly, and sighs against his hand. "I want to hear you say it too." He hums and Tom stares at him. He hesitates, licking his dry lips as he parts them nervously. He can't bring himself to say it but Tord waits. "Ugh, hell. I can't. It's too weird," Tom groans and looks down and Tord pouts. "It's just us, no one's going to hear you," he says and Tom bites his bottom lip. "I like you too, alright?" He says a little too quickly, and Tord grins from ear to ear before hugging him a little too tight when the two lose balance off the ground and land on the bed behind them with a thud. "Hey, hold on," he shuffles around but pauses when he feels the male sob against his chest. "you're crying again?" He can't help but sigh, bringing his hand on Tord's back as he rubs circles. "You're such a crybaby."
"Sorry," Tord says between his choked sobs as he leans up, both hands on either side of Tom's head as he looks down at him, the sight is so mesmerizing and he leans down to kiss the man below him.

"Sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, I just..." Tord is still mumbling apologies and it irks Tom every second. "stop being such a baby, Tord."

"I'm–" he hiccups, "I'm trying," he sobs harder and the Brit frowns when he notices his face flush red. His breathing becomes ragged and heavy, his body feels hot. "Tord?" Tom calls out his name, but he falls atop of him with an oof. The heat radiates off him and Tom frantically brings his hand against his forehead and his eyes widen. "Commie, you've got a fever!" Tord's gaze is fuzzy as he feels himself being pushed off and Tom begins to panic as he yells at him. "Dumbass! You should've said something about this!" It's too loud for him and his ears ring as he pants. His face is still red and he closes his eyes, shutting every noise out before he blacks out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[A/N]
Oh wow that was..something! Tom was such a bold mf here lol
I hope it was good enough! oh did I mention the next chapter is also the last? Huhu~

Oh a quick note too! If you have noticed, yes I changed the book's name to Insomniac! I think this one fits much better, I think I didn't do enough digging up on the word I chose previously lol