6

Lumine : man I did not expect that.

Childe : what ? Mr zhongli as a child ? Your age being revealed?

Lumine: I meant us being revealed

Diluc : yes but to think you went through all that.

Lumine : don't worry, I am fine, traumatized  and boreder line depressed but fine.

?? : I am sorry to hear that travelor.

?? : perhaps a song may cheer you up.

Those who knew the voices gasped and quickly turned around to see a bandaged pair of gods looking at them.

Hu tao quickly got out of her seat and ran to zhongli and hugged him.

Hu tao : aiya, you had me so worried,  I thought that you would die , how could you do something so stupid you block head, who will tell me boring stories that make me want to sleep with you gone.

Zhongli : forgive me master hu, It was not my intention to worry you.

Barbara went to venti and bowed to him.

Barbara : lord barbatos, forgive me for my actions toward you inside the church.

Venti : hey hey, it's alright, I wasn't even mad.

Jean : it's great to see you both alive and healthy.

Klee : venti I am so happy to see you are well.

Ningguang: it is an honor to meet you once more rex lapis.

The people of liyue all bowed to him.

Zhongli: please get up all of you. I am no longer the archon of liyue.

Ganyu : but without you liyue would not have existed, even then you still look out for it's people.

Ningguang: you will always be liyue's god.

Shouts of agreement rose from the people.

Suddenly the screen flashed and a title that made many freeze was shown. The god of death barbatos.

Liza : lord barbatos is it true that mondstadt participated in the archon war.

Venti : yes...

Albedo : but why is there no records of it.

Venti : sometimes the truth is not always appreciated.

Barbatos or venti was walking around the forest of mondstadt,  he was happy seeing his people free from the evil god, he was saddened that his friend had died but he had promised him that he would take care of his people.

Barbara : thank you for giving us freedom.

Venti : it was mostly my friend.

As he was walking he heard a scream and found a man trying to force himself on a mondstadt woman.

Lisa : that bastard, how dare he ?

Venti : it is better to cover the eyes of children, this is certainly not good for the children to see.

The adults agreed and covered their kids with zhongli covering hu tao's eyes.

Hu tao : I am not a kid.

Zhongli: sometimes I forget master hu.

He quickly took out his bow and shot the man in his legs making him let go of the woman and scream, the woman quickly ran away scared leaving the man bleeding.

Venti approached and punched the man in the gut making him cough blood.

Venti : who are you and what are you doing here ?