Boredom Quirk

~<Izuku POV>~

Hello my friends, I'm back with another couple chapters. Well first I just wanna poke the leaf and say he got a vegan again. He was so mad. Anyways back to the story, we just got kicked out of the shelter. We both moved into what was his parents home and over a couple weeks we changed the house giving it a hidden basement. I couldn't help but get bored after a few days.

I can't terrorize everyone every day or everyone will be too afraid to come out. That's when I decided to mess with Lily and the system. After a long day at school I went into the basement and hooked my phone up to a laptop using Bluetooth. This made it possible for Lily to create an avatar to talk to me. She hasn't settled on a form yet so I'm just watching her change from person to person.

"Lily is there a quirk that can be used to cure my boredom? I can't terrorize every day, physical training doesn't help anymore, and I don't want to buy any more video games."

[There are a few game based quirks in the System. There is one that creates a kinda idle game in you that makes you stronger over time. If you combine it with the System Unique Clicker you should get a game able to make you stronger in multiple ways.]

"Sounds good but can I have Lotus able to interact with it and get stronger as well?"

[Sure but he will not get as many benefits as you.]

With a nod I searched the Quirk Shop and the Item Shop of my System to get what I needed. It took a while to find the exact quirk and the item was very expensive.

"Lily convert my Mana Points into Quirk Shards to get the clicker thing please. I am just too short to get two of them."

[I may regret asking but why two? You just need one for the fusion.]

"I want to set one on my ring here. Luckily only Lotus and I can see them. I'm going to set it so I get mana and quirk energy without me tapping."

I heard a sound similar to a face palm as Lily did as I asked. I'm guessing she forgot about the ring. Anyways I set it up and fed it enough Shards to make it run a year at nearly 400 clicks per second where the glass meets the metal. With that done I did my final set up fusing the quirk and the clicker.

{God's Domain Quirk Created. Have fun getting stronger.}

Before I could say anything my laptop installed a game onto itself and so did my phone. I shrugged and opened the laptops version of it and started playing. What popped up looked like an idle farming game. I personally hate such games but I decided to try it anyways. First task was summon some basic farmers.

After figuring out how to move I headed over to the farm house and used the energy currency to spawn four farmers. I then sent them out to harvest plants outside the compound. When they left the area they kinda vanished and I couldn't do anything. I was out of currency to do anything.

"Lily this is worthless. I'm even bored now."

[Click the green portal in the bottom left.]

When I did I ended up in the game instead of the bland wooden figure. I smirked and ran out of the compound and watched the farmers attack some random plants to harvest them. As they hacked at them with the wooden hoes I used my quirks to destroy ants, bugs, and rats that tried to attack my farmers. They thanked me for protecting them and worked even harder. After a while I created a hoe and helped them out.

When it began to turn dark we walked back into the compound. I cut the harvest in half and fed the farmers as I turned the rest into energy currency. Using the energy I created a field to farm plants, a barracks to get fighters, and I created a processing building for future food along with workers for each thing. It was simple and according to the game I was already ahead of most people.

The next morning came and I helped out my workers outside. I fought the attacking animals, except for a small blue hedgehog I decided to tame, helped harvest plants and seeds, and I would bring the hardest in so it can be processed. We got a lot more recourses before I sacrificed the items into energy currency and returned to the real world. I spent 2 days in game which was only an hour real time.

"I don't feel any different how was that making me stronger?"

[You can't see the prompts in game but click the mirror and go to the tab that looks like a book.]

With a sigh I do so and gasp as I feel energy flood my body. It honestly hurt some as my cells were destroyed, remade, destroyed again, and made stronger. Once that was done I threw up some black sludge and felt the energy circulate my body but always returning to an area around my stomach.

[Welcome to the world of cultivation. This quirk gives you both body and soul cultivation at the same time. Once you build the library and training ground you can learn all kinds of techniques from those reincarnation stories you sometimes read. Also I didn't expect you to throw up so much impurities on the first go.]

I cleaned up my mess as the game kept playing with less results since I wasn't defending them with the soldiers. When I claimed it again this time my veins burned some and I barely threw up anything.

"It's fine you didn't expect it. Next time err on the side of caution just in case. So now I can do what cultivation energy? Ki, chakra, haki, aura, what?"

[All of them. Aura, chakra, Ki, Qi, Haki, essence, spiritual power, etc.]

"That means if I give someone else a copy of this and they're quirkless they'll be the bane of all heroes. Time for another partner."