Chapter 13 -

Lucy POV -

I guess Bella and Edward made it official after she met the rest of the family, and my god did she look smug and very happy with herself. I tried my best to ignore her, but that can be challenging when you live in the same house, go to the same school, oh and are related. In the few days that Bella and Edward have been 'dating', they have been even more unbearable. It is insanely rare to see one without the other. 

With me and Jasper, we give each other space. I make sure to spend time with my dad and friends. We understand that it is not healthy for us to spend almost every waking moment with each other. I could tell that dad was happy about that fact. Even though he didn't know that Bella and Edward are together, he knew that Bella was just becoming more withdrawn and selfish. I couldn't wait to see what his reaction would be. 

Monday came around faster than I wanted, but oh well. I did my usual routine before Jasper would come and get me. As I was getting ready, Bella bursts into my room scaring the shit out of me. 

"Jesus Christ Bella, do you know how to knock, what if I was getting changed?" I asked angrily. 

"Edward is picking me up, so soon you and Jasper won't be the talk of the school." She says with a smug look on her face. I just look at her with a deadpan look. 

"I could care less Bella. I'm not with Jasper for people's reaction, or to show off. I'm with him because of how I feel about him. So do me a favour and get out because you're giving me a migraine." 

She just huffs and storms out. My god, this girl is going to kill me... 

I finish getting ready and head downstairs to see dad drinking his coffee. 

"Hi daddy," I say kissing his cheek

"Hi daddy," I say kissing his cheek. I grab some breakfast and coffee and sit by him. 

"Hi sweetheart, is Jasper picking you up again?" He asks. I just nod and we talk about some random stuff before I hear the doorbell go. Opening the door, Jasper is there with a huge smile on his face. 

"Hold on, I just need to grab my bag," I say to Jasper kissing his cheek. 

When I get my bag, I make my way outside to Jasper's car. I see dad and Jasper talking. 

"Have a good day at school, I probably will be working late tonight," dad informs me before getting into his cruiser. I just nod and wave at my dad before getting into the car with Jasper. 

"So are you ready for the trainwreck of Bella and Edward?" I ask Jasper.

"It doesn't matter because I'm not concerned with them darlin," Jasper replies back putting his hand on my thigh. We both agree that whatever Bella and Edward do now, we wouldn't let it affect us. 

Once we arrive at school, we get out and make our way to Rose, Emmett, Alice, and Annie, who were all by their cars. "Hi beautiful girls," I say to the girls, who take their turns hugging me. I hear a cough and see Emmett pouting at me. 

"Am I not beautiful Lucy Lu?" Emmett asks me. The rest of us can't help but giggle at the man.

"You Emmett are the most beautiful," I say back to him laughing. Emmett stops pouting and before I know it, I am being picked up by him and hugged. The parking lot is quickly filled with my squealing and a lot of laughing. But all that came to a stop when Edward's car came into view. Emmett finally puts me down and I go over to Jasper who puts his arms around me. 

The whole parking watch Bella get out with a smug look on her face. It seems as if they still cannot believe that she and Edward are dating. From the looks of it, Bella is loving the attention this is giving her. The bell rings getting everyone's attention. Slowly, everyone makes their way in. 

At lunch, I walk with Annie to the cafeteria. "So what's your take on the new couple?" I ask Annie. I hadn't really been able to talk to her in-depth about anything.

"Not happy at all, everyone has tried to explain to Edward that Bella shouldn't know about us because she isn't his mate, but he doesn't listen. Esme and Carlisle aren't happy but aren't actively trying to stop him," she says with a sigh. We continue to talk until we make it to the cafeteria where the rest (minus Bella and Edward) are waiting. 

Lunch was uneventful, the new couple sat away from us, and we just talked about random things.

"So this weekend do you want to come and watch us play baseball?" Alice asks me. 

"Baseball?"

"Yeah, there is a storm this weekend, and that is the only time we can play," Emmett answers me. 

"I'd ask why but I'll just wait for this weekend," I laugh out.

Jasper takes me home after school, where he tells me he'll see me tonight. We say our goodbyes and I make my way to my room. In the middle of me doing my homework, Bella bursts into my room (as usual). I just sigh and carry on with what I'm doing. 

"Edward has invited me to baseball this weekend, so you cannot come!" she demands. 

"Too bad because I've been invited by the rest of them and if you don't like it then tough," I say with no emotion in my voice. Before she can make some ridiculous comment back, the front door opens. Dad is home. I just give her a sarcastic smile and she leaves. 

I decided to ask dad about this weekend now. 

"Hi dad, is it okay if I go and play baseball with the Cullen's this weekend please," I ask him. 

"Yeah that's okay, please say you'll be indoors. There is supposed to be a storm." He says with concern. 

"Of course," I lie to him. As much as I hate lying to him, I know it is for his own good and safety. I hug him and spend my evening watching tv with him before making my way to bed. 

After I have done my nighttime routine, I go into my room and see Jasper on my bed. I don't say anything and just cuddle him letting out a sigh. We spend a little time in comforting silence before Jasper asks me if I asked my dad about this weekend. To which I reply with a nod and just nuzzle into his neck more. With a laugh, Jasper lies down making sure I am comfortable. Before I know it I am fast asleep, not knowing how things are about to go.

 Before I know it I am fast asleep, not knowing how things are about to go