FOUR

[ IRL & IMSGS ] ||||||||||_______________________________

[ IRL & IMSGS ]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_______________________________

"Just to be clear," Madelyn cleared her throat, "I hate you." She said with a glare.

Matt rolled his eyes, choosing to ignore her. Madelyn scoffed, also rolling her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Matt. He looked over at her for a split moment with a clenched jaw. "It's not like I actually wanted to come get you." He said, his eyes focusing back on the road.

"Why did you?"

"Because of Nick and Chris." He sat in the drivers seat, one arm on the steering wheel while the other rested on the armrest. "You couldn't bring someone with you? Like Jax or-or literally anyone else?" She said, now looking at his side profile.

He inhaled sharply, swiftly biting his lip. "Hm. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Confusion was written all over Madelyn's face, "What are you talking about?" Matt mockingly laughed, shaking his head as he looked over at Madelyn and made eye contact with her. "Don't worry about it, Mads."

Madelyn's lips parted in shock. Before she can respond however, Matt raised the music volume up high.

__________________________________

the one without **** 💞

[ wifey 🫀; vanessa
the cheater 🫥; chris
wifeys brother 🤯; jax
hubby 🫶; nick
lynnie 🎶; madelyn ]

wifeys brother 🤯
imma go get some food
ill brb.

lynnie 🎶
i despise you all

wifey 🫀
why
oh nvm 😀..

the cheater 🫥
so how's it going 😍🤭

hubby 🫶
matts not dead yet
right?

lynnie 🎶
he's about to be if he keeps
being an ass

wifey 🫀
what'd he do

lynnie 🎶
i kid you not he made a
petty remark about jax and
THEN HE FRICKING continued
to mock jax's nickname for me

lynnie 🎶
like seriously. all i did was ask him
why he couldn't bring anyone like
jax with him and he had the audacity
to inhale SHARPLY as if he was
annoyed of me when the roles should
actually be reversed

hubby 🫶
get to the point babe.

lynnie 🎶
RIGHT SORRY. so as i was saying —
after he iNhAlEd sHarPlY he said, and
i quote, "you'd like that wouldn't you."

the cheater 🫥
oh??

wifey 🫀
oh indeed, christopher
oh indeed.

hubby 🫶
you guys thinking what im
thinking right?

lynnie 🎶
not really so pls do elaborate
seen by hubby 🫶, wifey 🫀, and
the cheater 🫥

lynnie 🎶
guys
hello??

lynnie 🎶
lol i think you guys forgot
to elaborate 😅😅

wifeys brother 🤯
wait what'd i miss
seen by lynnie 🎶

_________________________________

Both Madelyn and Matt have arrived at the location, which happened to be the beach. Madelyn mentally cursed as she stepped out of Matt's car, she had forgotten to bring a hoodie so she was left in a crop top and denim shorts.

She grabbed her mini backpack, that held her belongings, from the backseat hoping to find something to cover up with. Matt swiftly rolled his eyes as he saw her shivering. He popped open the trunk, grabbed one of his hoodies then threw it to Madelyn, not bothering to check if she had caught it or not.

Unfortunately for Madelyn, the hoodie hit her in the face. As she looked up to forcefully thank Matt, he was already at a distance — walking towards what seemed to be the figures of their friend group.

She fought back a smile and slipped on Matt's hoodie. Luckily, the hoodie wasn't too big on her — it reached down to just above her knees, at the end of her shorts. After Madelyn had put on the hoodie, she silently started walking to her group of friends, immediately sitting near Jax.

Oblivious to the fact that someone was staring at them as they laughed, from a distance. 

___________________________________

"Is there a reason why you can't seem to keep your eyes off of that particular place?" Nick asked his brother as he approached him. Matt broke his gaze away from Madelyn, scoffing at Nick. "I wasn't staring at her if that's what you're referring to."

Nick hummed, sitting down beside Matt. "You weren't?" Matt shook his head before he smirked, "I was staring at the hoodie she's wearing," he grinned as he looked back at Madelyn, "it's nice, isn't it?"

His hand played with the sand as he sat beside his oldest triplet sibling. He let out a low whistle as he concentrated on the texture of the sand, "Wearing my hoodie near him." He smirked.

Nick subconsciously bit his lip, "You seem to be proud of that." Matt rolled his eyes, turning to his brother. "What's your point?"

Nick chuckled, "If I'm not mistaken, I believe you, my dear brother, seem to have formed feelings for a certain someone." Matt rose his eyebrows in disbelief, with his lips parted. "Me, Matthew Bernard Sturniolo, like Madelyn Spring? That has got to be the most stupidest thing I've ever heard."

Nick smirked as he stood up, turning to look down at Matt, "Notice how I didn't say a name?"

____________________________________