✿3

Yeah, I'm a fucking tomboy~

30th March, 2022.

7:30 a.m.

Jaemin walked out his bedroom and came downstairs, a toothbrush in his mouth. He saw Jeno eating breakfast with his daughter. He was feeding her, wiping her mouth when the food was all over near her mouth. Both of them were smiling ear to ear. It made the blonde boy happy, relieved that someone was there to look after Jaerin if he's unable to do so. He was thankful to Jeno for being by his side and becoming a part of their small family. He walked over to them and washed his face at the sink in the kitchen.

"Your breakfast is there. I made some toast", Jeno said, pointing at the counter in the kitchen.

Jaemin took his plate and sat on one of the chairs around the dining table. "Good morning everyone."

"Good morning, Daddy", the three-year-old said cheerfully like always.

"You started eating first. You didn't wait for Daddy?" He pouted, acting as if he was hurt.

"No, Daddy, no!!! It's Uncle Jeno's fault. He told me I have school today. He told me to eat."

He chuckled and then suddenly his eyes widened in realization and slapped his forehead. "Oh shi-" He was about to cuss right infront of his baby girl but stop when he saw Jeno's glare. Sometimes, it felt that Jeno was Jaerin's dad and not him and it was one of those moments. "I... I totally forgot today is your first day at school."

"I knew that you would forget. You had a long day yesterday. After the inauguration ceremony, you went to eat with your parents and they probably gave you a long lecture how to manage the company", the other male said.

The twenty-one-year old exasperatedly sighed. "Don't even talk about that. My back is still paining. I had to sit there straight for three hours, listening to their advices. I also almost dozed off but my sleep said me bye-bye when I heard my parents fighting... again. And this time too the topic was stupid."

"Like what?"

"Whether my secretary would be a guy or a girl. Dad said, Secretary Lee would be my secretary because she is trusted and can handle me. Whereas, Mom said I needed a male secretary because if I'm around a girl, my hormones could kick in", he said, rolling his eyes and taking a bit of his toast.

Jeno let out a laugh. Seeing him, the toodler was laughing, exposing her small teeth even though she probably didn't understand fully what her Daddy said.

"Your mom still thinks you are a kid. How will she react when she will find out that you have your own baby?"

Jaemin shook his head and Jeno and Jaerin were done with their breakfast. Jeno took Jaerin to her father's room and took out her clothes and helped her to put them on. He combed her hair and tied them into two braids. When they came downstairs, Jaemin was done with eating and was washing his hands.