Iris's Parents

Before the chapter starts, here are the IF stories for Mamoru. I won't go into massive detail, as I don't plan on making them anytime soon.

Arc 2

Sloth IF: What if Mamoru listened to Subaru's words?

What would happen when Mamoru obeyed his father's words back in the mansion and never came near him again?

Alias: The Silent Killer

Arc 1

Greed IF: What if the only person Mamoru could rely on, was Echidna?

What would happen if when the timeline was reset, Mamoru was sent into a seperate one where Subaru wasn't there and the only witch present was the Witch of Greed?

Alias: The Child of The Witch

Arc 6

Gluttony IF: What if Mamoru gave into his desire?

The only way I can explain this is by giving you guys spoilers for Arc 6, which is just not happening.

Alias: Kinda spoilery, I guess?

Arc 2

Wrath IF: What if Subaru was killed permanantly?

What would happen if Subaru died permanantly, leaving Mamoru behind?

Alias: The God Butcher

Post Arc 4

Lust IF: What if Mamoru was a harem having bastard?

Pretty self-explanatory, right?

Alias: Pig (by Ram atleast)

Arc 1

Pride IF: What if Echidna's prediction came true?

What would happen if the prediction about Mamoru not being a kind soul after his birth came true and the contract wasn't able to keep him in check?

Alias: Warlock of Sin

---------------------------------------------

As the trio walked on the path towards Iris's village, the white haired girl had a look of amazement as she discovered something when she used her new powers.

She could manipulate trees, grass and pretty much everything in the forest around them!

Mamoru: (What a weirdo, who the hell punches the one who saved you?)

As if she could read minds. She proudly huffed and turned away, causing Mamoru to look at her weirdly for a moment before deciding to ignore her strange behaviour.

Mamoru: So, about this whole...Thing that just happened. Mind living with us at the mansion?

After hearing his words, Zuri angrily turned to look at him with a glare.

Zuri: And what? If she refuses you'll kidnap her and keep here there until she decides to stay there with GREAT reluctance?

......

Mamoru: No? Why would you think that? Are you a weirdo?

For some reason, Mamoru felt a weird sense of Deja vu that he couldn't exactly figure out.

Iris figured that that was a horrible choice of words as Zuri looked like she was about to explode in anger. It also felt like Zuri was speaking from personal experience, but Iris didn't care right now. Why? Well...