Smack a Bitch

— SMACK A BITCH —

SMACK A BITCH —

●♤♤●

We fell through the portal and i grunted, feeling the steel arrow slightly slide in further through my chest. I couldn't help but cough. I stared in slight horror as small droplets appeared in front of me, on the metal flooring.

What the fuck? Jocelyn tried murdering Jace! And i saved Valentine! Is this world going to shit quicker than i thought?

"You set me up to kill that vampire!" Jace snapped at Valentine as he helped me to stand. I grunted again and leant most of my weight against the blonde next to me, who kept a firm grip on my sides.

"You killed her because it was the right thing to do." Valentine said, panting a little and i scoffed, standing straighter. Although it hurt like fuck to do so, it felt necessary. Assert dominance and that shit, you know?

"That's bullshit." I spat and the bald-freak tilted his head and squinted his eyes. "Jace didn't have to kill the bitch. She surrendered but you egged it on!" I could see Valentine was getting pissed off with me easily, but like...oops?

"The world's a safer place without that thing wreaking havoc." Valentine said as he walked up to me. He gripped the arrow and my shoulder and i frowned, glancing between both his hands. I couldn't even react or tell the fucker to not touch it before he yanked it from my chest. I heaved and coughed, more blood splattering onto the floor before i could physically feel the wound healing itself. "Would you rather turn her over to the Clave to stand trial?" He asked and i rolled my eyes.

"They may be a bunch of cunts but they're still the law." I told him and he rolled his eyes this time. Is he for real? Is he actually that fucked up he'd just...wait no, he has a point. The vamps did break the Accords. Oh, i don't know.

"That is my job!" Jace snapped, probably sensing my inner dilemma on what the fuck the Clave do and what was right and so forth. "The law is hard, but it is-"

"-the law." Valentine added, speaking in sync with the blonde that was next to me.

"Yet the Clave does nothing, nothing to enforce that." Valentine pointed out and i must say, as much of a pyscho little bitch he is...he had a point. I felt myself shiver. Christ, did i hate agreeing with that man. "Downworlders multiply with a bite or a scratch, while our numbers..." he trailed off and i kind of felt bad. Unless a female Shadowhunter popped a child out...it was almost impossible to get new Shadowhunters. Now that the Cup has been found, we have a slightly higher chance...but with Valentine? We have none. "-dwindle, year after year." I watched, as did Jace, curiously as Valentine stepped towards me with his stele in hand. "Where's the healing rune?"