Ch 556: Who Was Really?

Seeing that Warfarin suddenly whispered in Ying Li's ear, Lin Ye felt like he really needed to teach her some common sense.

What was she thinking?

She was talking with the princess of Yan. Why was she getting way too close to her? He really did not want to be imprisoned because one of them did not understand the concept of personal space. Especially dealing with royalty.

He now knew that Warfarin really did not care at all about her life, seeing how she was treating the princess.

So before anything would get out of hand, he called her.

"Warfarin," He called her seriously, "Behave."

Hearing him, Warfarin backed away from the princess. She turned around and lifted her hands up to Lin Ye, signalling to him she was not doing anything wrong. The smirk on her face never left.

He sighed tiredly at how she was acting. Was he the only adult in this group?

Then he looked at the clock on the wall. It was late now.

"Umm... Princess," Lin Ye noted how her body tensed when he called her, "I think you should go back to your room. It's getting late now. You must be tired."

Warfarin glanced at Ying Li and showed a smirk to her, making Ying Li bite her lips. Warfarin then made her way to Lin Ye's side.

Lin Ye arched his brow and whispered to her, "What did you say to her just now?"

Warfarin just glanced at him and looked back at the princess, "Just something private between two girls."

"Between two girls, you say?" He hummed, "You still consider yourself a girl?"

"In vampire age, I am still a young girl," She eyed Lin Ye sharply, "And if you comment anything more about my age, I will bite you."

"... Noted," He sighed, "Just don't cause a scene."

"Who do you think I am?"

"Your Warfarin," He said blankly at her, "That's why I am worried."

She glared at him, but Lin Ye just raised his brow at her, challenging her to correct him.

Seeing her chance, Ying Li got up from the sofa and excused herself, "I will take my leave then."

Being far away from Warfarin, she was much calmer now, but when her eyes landed on Lin Ye though, Ying Li's will wavered just a bit.

"... I already took a lot of your time now," She forced herself to say this, "So I will go back to my room now."

"Oh? Your Highness is going back now?" Grani, who was silently watching all of this from behind Lin Ye, said, "You still did not- mmphf!"

Her mouth was covered by FEater before Grani could finish her sentence.

"As you wish, Your Highness! You must be so tired now!"

Lin Ye arched his brow and looked at her weirdly at how she was acting but did not comment on it.

"Umm... Your Highness? Can we get a group photo with you?" FEater then dragged her phone out, "If it is not inconvenient to you, I mean."

"... FEater," Lin Ye blankly stared at her like disappointed parents would do, "Are you serious?"

"You can't blame me for asking," She tried to explain herself, "I mean, what are the chances of us seeing her after this? One of a million? Maybe a billion!"

"... FEater. This girl just talked about her dead brother and the first thing that you thought of before she left was to take a picture of her?" Lin Ye stared at her emotionlessly, "... I will repeat what I said. Are you serious?"