WIN ME IF YOU CAN:1

Seoul national university, a prestigious university of Seoul

Seoul national university, a prestigious university of Seoul. Every student who studied here were talented in their own way. Whether it's studying or sports or theater or music or anything that you can think of. And when I say anything I mean ANYTHING.

All the scholars of good or bad things were present in that university. The scholars of bad things or troublemakers didn't do regularly or didn't pay attention. They just wanted to pass from there and then move to overseas for a better life and good money. Some just wanted to pass so that they can say, 'Hey look at me I have passed from SNU.'

Love and romance were common thing there too. Students would literally fall in love with someone and become hopeless romantic. Then use their this side to write sad or angst poems. Even though most of them were science students.

Then we have 'i only care about study. ' types. They only care about their career. But still at some point they fall in love too.

Then we have the flirts and players. Do I even have to explain about them? Everyone knows what kind of flirts and players the university have. But still students would go after them saying, 'No, I can change her or him, don't worry about me. ' and next day they will break up.

Among those categories sana minatozaki was in the third one. Apparently she was the best on that. She has dated most of the students of SNU. freshman, senior, junior, sophomores, her own classmates, the students from other sections, the students of other departments and more. Even teachers couldn't get out of her attack. Most of her targets were female.

As sana was bi, it gave her more chance to date anyone. She dated a lot of guys too but less than girls.

You can't blame on the students. After all sana was dead drop gorgeous. Students either boys or girls would drool over sana. Her face was beautiful. She have a sexy body and a really good at flirting.

Like any other day sana again came to university. Not to study, but to flirt and find a new target. She was a snake after all . To sana girls and boys were like a medal to her.

Medals that she won and would show it to everyone. Then after few days she would break up with them. She literally have dated almost all the toppers of every class. The 'i am  talented in other things' boys and girls too.  No one has ever denied her or rejected her. Even though it wasn't her who would always confess to them.  Most of the time it was the other party.

Then the shy ones whom sana would go and confess. As sana came to university she went to the cafeteria to check out the freshman students.
As she entered the cafeteria she saw her friends sitting there and talking. Probably momo was hungry that's why they were here.

"Sana!!!! Come here!!!" Said nayeon.
"Aigoo, unnie I am coming. " Said sana . She then went to their usual table and sat there with her friends which are none other than nayeon, momo, jihyo and mina.
"Ayyee looking good as always, so got a new target or something? " asked nayeon smiling cheekily with a teasing  look in her eyes.
"Unnie you know that I got no new target right now. Sigh. I am just going to break up with my current boyfriend yuta today." Said sana.