184: Dilemma? No. (2)

Chapter 184: Dilemma? No. (2)

It's been centuries since she last met him... four centuries to be precise.

Her previous life didn't have Neji, he wasn't even given birth to. Though she did later on capture Neji's parents and then forced them to conceive multiple children, none turned out to be Neji. There were a few girls with white hair and blue eyes, and even a few boys-  but none were Neji.

She only realised midway what she was doing wrong.

Of course, Neji wouldn't be born like that, that's not how it worked. Even if they looked exactly like him, it wouldn't behim. He was an existence of his own, he was a unique individual who became that way because of the way he lived.

That's when she killed herself to start her life anew.

Even so, something was wrong with this "Neji" too.

The first time she met Neji was in her 1st life when the boy was chosen by the World's Will, given many overpowered quirks, as he was given the job to free Southern Asia from Nawab. He failed of course, but Nawab took a fancy to him and kept him locked in her room for a decade or two. They had fun, he never openly gave up or accepted her, but she came to like him.

She was killed by him at last, betrayed one day when she trusted her back to "Neji".

But she didn't mind, she was sad but not angry, she could understand his pain.

She had accepted death like that, but never in her life did she expect to be reborn- to return in time. She didn't have any quirk like that, that just came out of nowhere, from a realm beyond this. She took the chance and this time, instead of imprisoning him, she went to Japan when Neji was born and lived there to go study in the UA-High with him.

This time, she lived a fulfilling life with Neji, before he cheated on her back and she killed him, enraged due to his betrayal. Only later did she realise her fault and came to regret it all, thereafter going into a rage kill around the world before being put down in her place, killed by being teamed up upon by Heroes she came to befriend in that life.

She regressed again.

But in her 3rd life, she found no Neji. He wasn't given birth and she did something disgusting, before suiciding again.

That's why, this time around, she didn't go to Japan, nor did she kidnap him. Instead, she sent two "Bees" to keep Neji in tabs. As planned, she killed one of those two "Bees" in a very 'natural' way and made the other one get a job in Neji's parents' house.

Sugihara Kimi.

Things were fine, except this "Neji" felt very weird, very different, and very mature for his age.

A question popped up in her mind, could it be that he also Regressed??

Nawab continued to observe everything through Kimi's eyes until that maid woman dared to rape her Neji one day.

That was the moment when she wanted to go and crush that bitch's head, but she ultimately realised it was her fault for giving her most important bee a faulty quirk. So she controlled herself.

That was the greatest decision of her life, she realised as days passed and Neji made Kimi submit.

Nawab, watching through Kimi's eyes, felt so proud, so touched and so pleased as she saw her man take revenge on her (although indirectly) for keeping him as a slave in her first life.

As days passed, Nawab came to realise that "Neji" wasn't the one she knew, he was someone different, someone, who didn't regress, but was in fact someone completely different. He had unexplainable powers, something that confused Nawab a lot, many many times.