𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ıllıllı cruel summer | taylor swift ♪

No ones pov

Hello this is BIGHIT MUSIC, we would like to inform you that Tomorrow x Together Choi Beomgyu and æspa Kim Seoyeon are dating. They are dating for a month now.

Please don't hate their relationship, and support them instead, thank you.

Every kpop fans are shock and surprise but moas and mys aren't that surprise cause they thought that this is going to happen anyways.

After the announcement of bighit, fans have been posting and spreading it online like twitter, Instagram, tiktok, weverse, etc.

Seoyeon's pov

I fiddled with my fingers in nervousness. Beomgyu was looking at me worriedly, the txt members and my friends are here in pdnim's office.

"Don't be nervous unnie is here" minjeong unnie said. She rubbed my back and I smiled. We heard the door opened, and we all stand up and bow.

"It's done. Fans are spreading the news through social media, and you two" pdnim said. Me and beomgyu look at him.

"you two will be in an interview the next day after tomorrow" pdnim said and we nodded. He smiled at all of us.

"Don't worry, your fans love you two to be a couple so don't worry about the hates okay?" Pdnim said and we nodded we all bow and he left.

"Can I borrow soeyeon for a moment?" Beomgyu said, karina unnie nodded.

"Sure, you can have her we're leaving now. Bye" karina unnie said and they all left same with txt.

"Are you okay now?" Beomgyu ask.

"Yeah, minjeong unnie comforted me" I said with a smile and he smiled back too.

"you're busy tomorrow?" Beomgyu aska nd I nodded.

"You?" I ask.

"Yeah I am. Next week, let's go to Paris" he said.

"What?!" I said with a wide eyes. Beomgyu giggled.

"Yah! Really??" I ask. And he nodded and squish my cheeks I slap his hand away.

"Owe that hurts" he whined.

"Whatever" I said and I walk away. And of course beomgyu is tall, he is now beside me.

"Stop~" I said and I look away.

"hm~ang ang" Beomgyu kept making cute noises. He's doing an aegyo right now.

"Stop or I'm not going on a date with you" I said and I crossed my arms, and he stopped. I smile and pat his head.

"cute"

time skip ˚.

Today is the day we're going to Paris. If you don't know we already did the interview it was fine.

Beomgyu and I get off the van. We are now at the airport, and when we got off I widened my eyes. Oh no so many people and there's so many sasaengs.

Beomgyu notice and hold my hand tightly. The managers and staff led us in the airport and protect us from the people.

After all the passport and luggages, we are now entering the airplane. Beomgyu found our seats and as we sat on we breath out an air.

"Phew thankfully we didn't got harmed. Are you okay?" I ask beomgyu. He nodded with a smile, and I removed my glasses and mask.

"Yeah I am, your not hurt right?"

"No im not" I said with a soft smile. And soon we landed.

little time skip ˚.

We are now at the Paris. We arrived yesterday. it's already night and today we're going to have a dinner date.

We arrived at the restaurant and we ordered some foods. The restaurant is really pretty, we can see the Eiffel Tower shining infront of us. We are sitting in like a balcony? Yeah. I took some pictures of my food and posted it on Twitter.

 I took some pictures of my food and posted it on Twitter

(-imagine it's night okay??)

"Let's eat?" I ask beomgyu and he nodded.

"Is this really wine?" I said as I look at the glass I'm expecting.

"No, it's grape juice" he said and took a sip of his 'grape juice'. I sip on it and it was really wine.

"Yah I never told you to lie" I said, and he giggled like a kid. Minutes later, after eating we decided to walk around.

Beomgyu and I keep laughing and pushing around.

"Do you want to take a picture here?" He ask. I nodded and look around. There's not a lot of people here. I give him my phone and did some poses.

"Your turn" I said and run to his place, he gave me his phone and took a shots of him. I put his phone on my pocket and change into my phone and took shots there.

"Done!" I said and walk to beomgyu I gave him his phone and look at the photos.

"Woah I look good" he said.

"Yeah yeah, but I look more great" I said while smirking. I smile at the pictures he took me.

"Tsk Whatever" he said.

"That's a first you gave up in our bicker" I said as we started walking again, interlocking our hands and swaying it.

"Yeah cause I love you" he said I blush at his words. Calm down, calm down..

"Aww I love you too" I said and he looked away. I laugh and he glared at me with a blush on his face. I laugh harder.

"Stop it or I'll leave you alone here" he said and I stopped laughing.

"No dont please" I said, and he smirked.

"Okay but you have to kiss me first on the lips" he said. He started pouting his lips and closed his eyes. I put his head away.

"No that's not how you kissed me" I said.

"Oh really how th—" I cut him off by giving him a kiss.

"There happy?"

"Very happy" he said while smiling at me. I smiled back and ruffled his hair.

"Yah!my hair!" Beomgyu whined.

———

Next chapter is the ending :))))