Special Chapter

REMINDER THAT IN THE SPECIAL CHAPTERS EVERYONE IS OVER 18! DRINKING IS ALLOWED SINCE I AM AN EUROPEAN, I FIND IT APPROPRIATE. SORRY FOR THOSE OUT OF EUROPE.

————

"Come on Bakubro! Have another one!" Kirishima said as he put a beer in Katsuki's hand. Being Katsuki's 19th birthday, Kirishima and the class had prepared a big party for him in the Alliance. Aizawa agreed to it because he simply couldn't say no to Elena.

And since everyone were over 18, drinking was allowed. Katsuki sighed before downing the drink. It was his 5th beer, he thought. He was frustrated, he hadn't even seen Elena at all that day. He'd only seen her that morning, when she woke up in his arms after a late night. But then she disappeared for the day after giving him a simple Happy Birthday kiss. Katsuki was honestly offended by the gesture, seeing as they have been together for over three years, he guessed she would take more consideration into his birthday.

"Come on, Bakubro! Cheer up." Kirishima said, nudging Katsuki as he downed a drink. Kirishima was obviously drunk, and it was extremely annoying to Katsuki.

"Fuck off, Shitty hair." Katsuki said as he pushed Kirishima away and walked outside to get some fresh air. Inside the alliance, it was sweaty, warm and it smelled like absolute shit in there. Katsuki had felt as if he'd suffocate if he stayed in there longer. He debated whether or not he should just take his bike and drive out of there. He wasn't really enjoying it without Elena. That's one of the things he loved about his girlfriend.

The way she made funny remarks about everything, and how everything she did, either made him chuckle or genuinely laugh. He chuckled slightly at the memory of her.

————

"She's dancing like a fucking chicken. What is this, a barn? First she goes off wearing that outfit that looks like it'll fit fucking Mineta, and then she dances like a fucking rooster. God damn." Elena told Katsuki over the loud music, pointing at Momo who was trying to show off to Todoroki. 

Katsuki chuckled at the comment, finding it oddly accurate. Momo was bobbing her head forward while she had her hands down. She was actually looking like a chicken of a sort.

"You're right." Katsuki said, looking down at Elena, who was judging Momo. Even though Elena actually had managed to climb to the top of the classes grades, even above Momo, she just couldn't stop her rivalry and hatred for the black-haired girl.

"Well, what can I do? She simply can't compete with me." Elena said as she began doing the chicken dance, putting her arms in a v-shape as she began dancing like a chicken. Katsuki laughed at her.

Elena looked up at him as he laughed. She found his calm state extremely soothing. She smiled at him before she tugged his shirt and made him crouch down to her level. She pressed her lips against his as they shared a passionate kiss.

——————

"Oi! Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, snapping him out of his little flashback. "What do you fucking want?" Katsuki asked in a once again irritated demeanor.

"Elena was going around, looking for you. We've been looking for you for awhile, she's in the house searching." Kirishima explained. Katsuki only nodded before he began walking inside the building. He walked around through the crowd to try and find her.

When he stood in the middle of the crowd, he suddenly felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around and looked down to spot the person.

And there she stood in all her glory. In a black dress with small glitter particles on it. It was strapless as it hugged her curves perfectly. The v-neck showed her cleavage perfectly as she stood there, blushing slightly.