Chapter 64: Italy

HELLO LOVES. HOPE YALL ARE DOING OKAY.

Also, Nystrom achieved 1 million reads yesterday. Bro, it still feels like a fever dream 😭 Anyway, thank you for all the nice comments and messages, ilyall <3

Spam the comments so that I can read them 👹

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes trail over the clouds outside of the window, the blue sky beginning to grow dark while the sun fades behind a few clouds.

I rest my head against the glass window, sighing as my eyes drift to my phone.

I already terribly miss him.

Just a few days. Just a few days, I remind myself.

"I have a great idea for the wedding, I think it suits you," Isabella smirks, reaching toward me and Leah as she whispers a few ideas.

ϟ Silas ϟ

"They're at the airport now, right?" I ask, holding my phone next to my ear as I talk to one of my assistants while sitting on a plane.

"Yes, they are Mr. Ludovico, anything else?" The man's voice speaks through my phone.

"No, that was all. Thank you," I mumble the last part, instantly hanging up even though I could hear my assistant gasp from the other side of the line.

Goddamn Maeve, now you have me saying thank you to my fucking assistant.

I already send my bodyguards to Italy a few days ago, so that they could watch her when she gets off the jet.

I did in fact not send 13 men. Hopefully, mi amore won't have a fucking heart attack.

I guess that my madre is bringing both Maeve and Leah to our house- a mansion in Milan.

I bought a house just a few blocks away from the mansion it's a good idea that I'm going to Italy. I'm supposed to find a suit for the wedding.

Also, I may be here in Italy to watch if mi amore is safe but I do respect her choice when she said that she didn't want me to see her wedding dress.

It's not like I have to see what dress she's wearing, I bet she looks gorgeous in everything she wears.

And I know damn well which colour dress she's going to be wearing.

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes flutter open and my eyebrows pinch together, I didn't know I had fallen asleep.