Part 1

Shehnaaz and Sushmita entered the canteen area, they both were best friend since their high school days.

 They both sat on their table and ordered their food. 

"Sannu why dont you move in with me ine  my house instead of living in that hell" Sushmita said to Shehnaaz, she knew how cruel her mother and sister is. They never left any stone unturned when its comes to make shehnaaz's life hell. 

"I'm happy with my life sush! How much pain i get in that house, they are my only family and also i promised dad that i will not leave them" Shehnaaz replied her. Her mother and sister Rashmi they both are evil and after her father's death they had done nothing but give her pain. 

"Now eat! I am hungry" Shehnaaz said changing the topic, their food arrived. She grabbed her sandwich and started munching it avoiding her gaze

Sushmita shook her head, this girl will never change. She always think about others before herself and most of the times thats the cause of her own pain. 

Before Sushmita could say anything shehnaaz's cell phone beeped. Shehnaaz read the msg she had just received. 

Meet me at my office in half an hour.

"Sorry sush! I have to leave" Shehnaaz told her, Sushmita understood who messaged her. Shehnaaz put her belongings in her bag.

"Shehnaaz are you really happy with what kind of relation you share with him?" Sushmita asked, Shehnaaz turned toward her. 

"Sushmita this is the only relation that make me happy. I know the kind of relation we share is not acceptable by society but i dont care. Being with him give me happiness and thats all matter to me" Shehnaaz replied truthfully. Like others he never judged her, treat her with respect and most important he never hurt her like most other people in her life do. 

"So you are happy being his keep?" Sushmita questioned her, her tone was low so that only Shehnaaz could hear. Sushmita hates it when her best friend go to that man who was just using her for his sexual pleasure. 

"Yes Sush! I am very happy." Shehnaaz answered her, Sushmita is the only one who know her deepest & darkest secret that she is india's biggest business man Sidharth Shukla's keep, Shehnaaz trust Sushmita with her life and shared everything with her. 

"Bye sush! He will get angry if i didn't reach there on time" Shehnaaz said before she left from there in hurry. 
________________________________________

"I have an appointment with Mr. Sidharth Shukla" She told the receptionist who smiled at her in response. 

"Your name ma'am?" 

"Shehnaaz Gill" After checking receptionist told her directions where SS's cabin is located. The girls passing by looked at shehnaaz, wondering what a college girl is doing there in SS. Shehnaaz was in dressed in navy blue white knee length dress, looking no less than a royal princess. 

Ignoring the attention she was getting Shehnaaz walked toward his cabin. Finally reaching there she knocked on the door. 

"Come In" Came a husky reply, slightly opening the door she went inside, locking the door behind her. Sidharth was busy in his laptop but he kept it away when he felt her there, gazing back at her. His intense gaze traveled all over her body, taking in her simple yet elegant beauty. Shehnaaz felt naked under his intense gaze, pushing away her nervousness she was feeling that moment, She stand before him with small smile playing on her lips.