p.2

Heyyyyyy! Part two is here! Thank you once again for all the love people! Love y'all 3000!

~~~

Wanda lifts Emma up from the couch, earning a whine from the toddler as she is placed in her Mom's lap, Wanda having just stole her spot in between Billy and Tommy, who were looking at there Mom like she had grown two heads.

Wanda kicks her feet up onto the coffee table, just as the doorbell rings.

"Daddy!" Emma spins her head around excitedly, before she was hit with disappointment when Agnes walked through the door instead.

"Hi, Agnes! Come on in." Wanda greets cheerily, after using her powers to open the door. "I'd get up, but I just don't want to." She laughs dryly, sighing.

Emma looks at Billy. "I fink Mommy's bwoken..." She whispers loudly.

"Hey, kids. Why don't we give your mom some me time?" Agnes suggests, holding her hands out for the kids to take.

Billy and Tommy groan in protest, wanting to stay with there Mom.

Emma doesn't even leave it up for discussion, and clings onto her Mom firmly. She did NOT like Agnes.

Wanda gasps softly. "Agnes, are you sure?"

"Oh, abso-positively." Agnes grins, beckoning the twins over to her. "Come on, let's go, guys. You too, little one."

Emma shakes her head firmly, glaring at the older women with strong distaste.

"Come on baby, go with Auntie Agnes." Wanda prompts her daughter, patting her bottom lightly.

"Uh uh..." Emma shakes her head again, dropping the thankfully empty bowl onto the sofa and burying her head under her Mom's dressing gown.

"You take the boys, Agnes. Emma can stay with me." Wanda tells her neighbour, not feeling in the mood for a tantrum today.

"Do we have to, Mom?" Tommy asks, with a pout.

"Mm-hmm." Wanda nods, trying and failing to remove Emma's head from under her dressing gown.

"Someone needs to be here to take care of you. And what about Emma?" Billy protests.

"Aw!" Agnes coos at the twins thoughtfulness.

"Boys, me and Em will be fine. Just, go with Agnes!" She assures them, with a slightly over enthusiastic smile.

Agnes chuckles, placing a hand on Tommy's and Billy's shoulders. "I promise I won't bite!" She jokes.

"Agnes, you are a life saver. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" Wanda asks the older women, deciding to just leave Emma be for the minute.

"You know what? I do have a suspicious mole on my back that I just can't see." Agnes starts lifting up the bottom of her shirt, but Wanda's eyes widen so she stops.

"Ah. Boundaries. I get it. Say no more." Agnes laughs. "All right, gentlemen, let's keep it moving. You know what? If one of you two could take a quick look, I'd appreciate it. It's right here above my..." Her voice trails off as she shuts the door behind her, leaving the house silent.

Wanda smiles at the silence in the house, looking down at Emma who had her head resting on her Mom's chest.

"You comfy in there little miss?" Wanda asks with a grin, kissing Emma's forehead.

Emma giggles back, nodding her head.

"You sure you can breathe in there, baby?" Wanda moves her dressing gown a bit, so Emma isn't suffocating herself.

"Mm-hmm." Emma hums contently, her thumb instinctively going into her mouth.

"No baby, that's yucky." Wanda reaches into her pocket, and replaces Emma's thumb for her pacifier.

"Tank ou." Emma breaths out deeply, extremely comfortable laying on her Mom.

"Your welcome, sweetheart." Wanda leans over and grabs the remote, turning on the tv quietly.

There's a rustling in the corner of the room, so Wanda looks over and sees the house plant glitching and changing.

Wanda narrows her eyes at the plant, gently shushing Emma as she fusses over the noise.

The tv suddenly follows, glitching to a tv from the 50's, the arm chair not far after.

"No wike noises, Mama!" Emma huffs, trying to block out the loud glitching and screeching.

Wanda uses her powers to switch everything back, and the house goes quiet once again. Wanda frowns in confusion at everything going wrong.

"Mama." Emma's voice snaps Wanda out of her trance.

"What is it, sweetheart?" She asks the toddler, softly.

"Are ou otay?" Emma furrows her eyebrows as she looks up at her Mom with concern.

Wanda immediately puts a fake smile on her face. "I'm fine!" Wanda lies to her daughter, with a forced laugh. "I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine..." She repeats, trying to convince herself more than Emma.

Emma frowns at her Mom's unconvincing response. "I'm goin get snack..." She mumbles, climbing out from her Mom's dressing gown and sliding off the couch slowly.

"Don't get into the candy, Emma." Wanda warns, as she watches her toddle off into the kitchen.

Suddenly a loud glitching noise is heard, followed by Emma's screams.

Wanda spins towards the sounds and sees Emma running towards her in tears. "Mama!The table changed!" She sobs, hiding in her Mom's shoulder as she picks her up.

Wanda spins and sees the rest of the house glitching madly, and wallpaper running up and down the walls.

"No wike! No wike! No wike!" Emma repeats, covering her ears with her hands as a terrible screeching noise is heard.

Wanda spins around, looking panicked until suddenly the room stops glitching and returns to normal like nothing had happened.

"Sh, sh, sh. Your okay, baby." Wanda soothes, bouncing Emma up and down as she glances around the house suspiciously.

"Wan Daddy!" Emma sobs, her pacifier falling out of her mouth.

Wanda catches the drool filled pacifier with her powers and puts it back in Emma's mouth, using her sleeve to wipe the snot and drool from Emma's face.

"Daddy's not here right now, baby." She tells her daughter sympathetically, as she sobs.

Where was Vision when she needed him?

Hope you all enjoyed that chapter! I might struggle to stretch this one into four so they are all a bit shorter than normal, but I do aim for around 1000 words at least, which this one is, so deal with it