Prologue

I am your Dungeon Master/Storyteller MaddQueenz. Welcome! To a world of fantasy, love, hate, betrayal, comedy and utterly mind-blowing adventures. This story/stories takes us to The Land of The Demented. A land of mystical beasts and fantasy. Characters of all shapes and sizes. The Land of The Demented is home to many of these characters but also to three powerful kingdoms. The Great Geor Kingdom, The Kingdom of Rawo, and The Okaahl Kingdom as they have chaos within the land. This story is about an unlikely group of misfits deemed for trouble. FIERCE, STRONG, HARDDRIVEN, and most importantly truly a bunch of drunk dumbasses. The Black Forsaken Mafia, a clan of skilled assassins in their class but truly cannot avoid trouble. Who are they?!

Bikog, The Goliath and soul leader. Strong, tall and very handsome young man. A skilled Fighter, but such a whore of a man who truly can't keep his dick in his pants. Just have to stop running from the truth. He was a young white man that lacks hair on his head but only his head. He wears a male deer skull shoulder plate on his right shoulder while the left one is bare. He has a brown double sash across his chest that holds his shield that sits on his back. He wears a black leather kilt with brown bear fur that's straps around his waist. He wears black heavy leather boots with brown bear fur poking out from the inside as brown straps hold his boots together. He as three satchels (two being the Bag of Holdings) dangling from his kilt.

Erdin Braveheart, The Dragonborn and a sneaky son of a bitch. A White Dragon Draconic Bloodline. One of the best skilled Sorcerers in his time. Young, smart when he feels like it, but a true con-artist. As pretty and snow-like his scales are, he wears a long royal blue Tunic. His Bag of Holdings latches across his body while he carried a gray steel 6ft Quarterstaff. He has a small hoop nose ring in his left nostril. He wears a small golden medallion necklace that is hidden in his Tunic. You would believe he was a Monk.

Miroo, The Wood-Elf and a true cold-blooded killer. True killer to her/his/they name but is truly a drunken sunshine. Need someone taken out then call Miroo. A Ranger, who takes no shit from no one but do not....mess with her/his/they best friend. She has short black locks and brown skin. They wear a black turtleneck with a black Hanten jacket. They wear long black Harem pants with black Tabi footwear. She wears black gloves and has a black quiver that she has strapped to her back. She keeps her ninja mask on her waist. She has two Bag of Holdings that dangles on each side of her waist. She has a nose septum piercing, eyebrow piercing on her right eyebrow.

Aknis Basir, The Half-Elf Druid. She is beautiful in every way you want to think. She is the succubus of the group and could get anything she wanted from men. The catch of it all is that she would tease a man but not pleasure a man but only a woman. She is white with straight long black hair. She wears olive green combat tactical pants with a long sleeve tan shirt with an olive-green cloak with a sabretooth tiger emblem pinning it together. She wore tan combat boots as she carried a wooden staff. She carried a brown backpack that held potions and items. She had two Bag of Holdings dangling from each side of her waist. Her makeup was always on point as she wore small studded diamond earrings and hand full of clustered rings.

Powri, The Forrest Gnome, a true Rockstar. A Bard of many songs and a true trickster. Another beauty of the clan but has a way of singing her way out of things if she not drinking her way into things. She has tan skin with short red curly hair. She wears a cute pink flowery dress with a small brown backpack that holds her instruments. She kept her Bag of Holdings wrapped around her chest like a crossbody purse. She wore cute pointed toed brown shoes. She wore round yellow glasses. She has big golden hoop earrings, an orange tongue ring, a white studded nose ring, butterfly trail tattoo down her left leg and a music note on her right middle finger.

Zaki, The Lizardfolk Rogue. A thief, assassin, and one of the dumbest of the group. I will say, he is truly an amazing assassin Rogue, but has a mind of a teenager and loves doing reckless shit. He will slip anything off you quick. A large green scaly beast with red ombre orange flap that sat on his head and glided down his back. He had three satchels dangling from his waist, three Kunai holders (one on his left leg, one on his chest and the other hidden), with his Bag of Holdings the same place Powri has hers. He was growing a small red ombre orange flap on his chin. No piercings for him...he's afraid of needles.

Lux 215, The Warforged and purest heart of the clan. How does a kind, noble Cleric, finds his way to the most idiotic and cold-blooded clan. Let's just say he can be cold-blooded as well. He has a white metallic base with a matte black outline. He wears a short waist length silver cloak. He has his Bag of Holdings crossbody like as well. He is a ray of sunshine.

Tirus, The Minotaur Barbarian. Meet the clan mascot, because he is a ball of pure happiness. A rough and strong asset for the clan through brawn but not so much through his brain. Also, this is Miroo's best friend. Tirus right horn is broken off. His big self wears a black kilt made from the same material as Miroo's. He has a black bandana big enough to cover his mouth and nose that sits on his neck. He has two black steel shoulder plates that connected to straps that crosses his body like an X. He has a huge nose septum and a ring on his right middle finger (Miroo has a matching one on her left middle finger).

This is the group with stories of adventures, heist, assassin jobs, etc. Their other detailed features about them and their background story is within this volume. This is the story of how The Black Forsaken Mafia became LEGENDARY in The Land of The Demented and beyond (not for doing good). More characters will be introduced but don't worry much about what they look like...use your imagination...dig into what you think BFM is. You're diving into their world and as I tell these stories through their eyes, you'll understand them more and more. So, read and learn more about this group of misfits and these kingdoms. So, again as I say...Hello, I'm MaddQueenz your Dungeon Master/Storyteller.

WELCOME! TO THE LAND OF THE DEMENTED!!!!!!!!!!