12

———

———

Jimin sits on the pier with the bag of clothes next to him, swinging his feet back and forth as the breeze blows his hair out of his face.

He told Taehyung to meet him here so he could give him the clothes. He hoped that Taehyung would accept it and not be like Jungkook when it comes to receiving.

Jimin sits for about ten minutes before he hears the soft footsteps on the dirt from behind him. He turns and sees the boy he was expecting, hugging his arm as he goes to sit next to Jimin.

"Why'd you want to meet?"

Taehyung awkwardly asks. He was nervous about what Jimin wanted. Did he not wanna be friends anymore because of what happened the other day?

Jimin smiles and huffs when he moves the bag to sit between the two. "I cleaned my closet out and found some things you may like," Jimin explains, scooting the bag over to him.

Tae looks inside. He picks up a silky blouse and sighs. It's because he saw his house, wasn't it? it was pity.

"Something wrong?" Jimin asks, noticing the frown on Tae's lips. Why the hell was being nice such a big deal?

"Do... Do you think differently of me now?"

Jimin raises his eyebrows, shaking his head. Where did he get that idea from?

"Huh?"

Taehyung shrugs and looks down, "I appreciate this, Jimin. But are you giving this to me bc i'm poor and trashy?"

Jimin shakes his head at his words, "God, no. Taehyung, I'm doing this because I care. Why cant you and Jungkook just accept stuff I give you?"

Taehyung sits in silence, messing with the sleeves on his old sweater. His heart felt something it hasn't felt before. Jimin cares. Taehyung doesn't think anyone besides his sister has ever cared for him before. Maybe his mom when she was alive a time ago.

   Taehyung had the urge to question Jimin if he was for real. He ignores his instincts and gives Jimin a small smile, "I'll accept this, of course. Thank you. I do want to repay you, though."

   Jimin chuckles. "Of course you would."

   Taehyung smiles wider.

   "I think I have an idea for your repayment."

   "Yeah?" Taehyung asks.

   "Yeah. Come by sometime and I'll teach you to dance."

   Taehyung's face brightens and he smiles widely, "Really?"

   Jimin was taken back at how beautiful Taehyung was. He has never seen this boy truly smile and Jimin couldn't be happier that he caused it.

   "Yeah," Jimin chuckles.