𝟏𝟏| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

THE WEDDING

THE TOWN OF Agrabah was as normal as it always was, families together as they bought things from the market, some people sitting on the ground as they glanced around, wishing they had enough money like everyone else

THE TOWN OF Agrabah was as normal as it always was, families together as they bought things from the market, some people sitting on the ground as they glanced around, wishing they had enough money like everyone else. Voices filled the entire town, clerks trying to convince people to buy the things they were selling instead of buying something else.

The palace was huge, as it usually was, no civilians in the town knowing what had gone down in there between the prince of Agrabah, his father, a genie and two street rat siblings and a man who wanted to be the most powerful person in the world, who also happened to be the sultan's most trusted advisor.

The man had gotten what he wanted, but he didn't know at what the cost would be once he did become the most powerful person in the world, more powerful than the blue genie that had been turned into a human after the street rat made his last wish and his wish, was to set that genie free.

Walking out of the palace gates, one of those said street rats walked further into the town with his monkey best friend following behind him. A slight frown laid on his face at the decision he was currently making, but he knew it was for the best.

He knew his sister was better in there than being out here, stealing to survive when she could get good food and love in there. It was all over. Jafar was defeated and it was time for him to go back to his normal life, even if it meant not seeing his sister anymore, which was not what he wanted but he knew it was for the best. It's all for her, he would tell himself.

"Aladdin, stop!" An all too familiar voice shouts.

The voice makes the street rat stop in his tracks, letting out a sigh at the sound of his sister's voice. Slowly, he turns around to see her making his way over to him, some people looking over but going back to what they were doing once they realized it was just two street rats. E/c eyes meet brown ones. Y/n knew exactly what her brother was thinking, and she wasn't just gonna let him leave after they finally reunited after years of being separated.

Y/n shake her head. "Don't leave."

Aladdin sighs. "It's for the best, Y/n."

"Then, I'm coming with you." Y/n declares as she steps towards him.

"No. You're better off here. In the palace. With Jasmin." Aladdin protests.

"I don't care. I may love him, but you're my brother. We just found each other after years and now you want to leave? Unacceptable." Y/n states.

Aladdin couldn't help but chuckle. "You're so stubborn."

Replying with a small 'I know', the girl wraps her arms around her brother, feeling him hug back instantly. Their hug lasts a few seconds until Abu hops up and onto the girl's shoulder, making them chuckle before they were walking away from the palace and further into the town, going to head back home.